• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

butterscotch

butterscotch

Apr 20, 2020
i want to use this method despite it being apparently painful, because none of the relatively painless methods are in any shape or form accessible.
but i don't want anyone else to be endangered, so...i was thinking. can i do this outside? is there some way i can possibly make this gas in a trash bag tied on my head, maybe? i'd prefer to do this outdoors. i could make a warning sign for opening the bag, perhaps.

hopefully that's realistic...anyways, i wanted opinions on my idea here. thank you

RedDEE

RedDEE

Life sucks and then you die.
May 10, 2019
I don't recommend such a suicide because it's a painful death. But if you insist on doing it, a trash bag over your head with the chemicals mixed won't work. You'd need an enclosed space like a car or a tent.

Reactions: BeeLoyal
B

bpdandme

Experienced
Feb 3, 2020
Definitely not with a trash bag over your head that would not work

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Impossible.. just mixing ammonia with tap water causes such severe deadly fumes bcuz of the chlorine in the water. I nearly passed out once using ammonia in the sink.. the fumes are so bad that it would be impossible for you to get passed one breath without ripping it off your head.
Just get a little ammonia and fill the sink a bit, add the ammonia and see if you can even handle breathing that? That won't kill anyone else around but you might pass out

Reactions: BeeLoyal
T

ThatOneGuy

Jul 1, 2019
Do bleach and acetone you'll make chloroform. An old school surgical anesthetic. You may need to buy a separation funnel. Decent number of guides on YouTube. Ihyfyp