RedVioletBleeds

RedVioletBleeds

Jan 2, 2020
I wasn't sure where exactly to out this. Thread. Anyway, I've been struggling to cope without my blades recently. Self harming isn't the ideal coping mechanism, I know but at the moment I haven't got any support and need a way to manage things. Problem with achieving this is I have no blades.
I used to get my old one out of a pencil sharpener. Can anyone else suggest any different blades?
Thanks.

Finis Autem Spero

Finis Autem Spero

Dec 30, 2019
There's always kitchen knives, just make sure they're clean and sharp. Personally, I'd recommend craft knives or razor blades.

I remember one time where I didn't have access to anything appropriately sharp, so I held ice on my inner forearm which achieved the same feeling.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and RedVioletBleeds
K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
Yeah, you can buy packs of new razor blades (not safety razors) at a pharmacist. They really aren't expensive so try to use a new one each time. Take care with hygiene etc and you should be ok until you find an alternative coping technique.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, cosmicpixiedust and RedVioletBleeds
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
I usually get the multi pack of the women's BIC razors, they're easy enough to take apart, just look like plain old razors when you're not breaking them open, and they're cheap. Just be sure that whatever you use you're keeping your cuts clean and that you don't reuse your blades.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
Azzy69

Azzy69

-
Aug 8, 2019
Pencil sharpeners are the best blades ime

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
UninformedLover

UninformedLover

If you see me active on here...its gotten worse...
Nov 12, 2019
Double edged razor blades are best. They are sharp, inexpensive and easily obtainable. You can find them at places like CVS,Rite Aid etc..