S

SHARKY26

Feb 4, 2023
im in hospital can anyone tell me where i should cut to kill myself witch arterys bleed out the fastest please help im so broken and numb

Reactions: failedone
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
Only a small percentage of people who cut to kill themselves ever succeed and they're not the ones surrounded by medical experts and equipment designed to save your life.

I'm sorry you're struggling and I appreciate that you're desperate, but hospital is literally the worst place to attempt to take your own life if you're serious about success.

Reactions: anxiousalpaca, Praestat_Mori, Forveleth and 3 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Yeah, that's likely not going to work. Cutting an artery is hard to do due to how deep the arteries are situated within the body, how painful it is, it requiring very sharp tools (a scapel), and due to how difficult it might be for someone with no medical training to correctly find and cut them. The success rate is low and the chances of you disabling yourself are high.

Reactions: Otaku, Praestat_Mori, Forveleth and 1 other person
S

SHARKY26

Feb 4, 2023
thanks i just cant do this anymore ive got a double edge blade wich is very sharp would that be enough to cut my throat?

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
thanks i just cant do this anymore ive got a double edge blade wich is very sharp would that be enough to cut my throat?
You won't make it.
I don't think you're that desperate to do it.
Do you want to do it in the hospital? A VERY bad idea.
You also need to make the appropriate cut.

I suggest abandoning this idea.
This idea will make your situation worse.

Reactions: Otaku, Praestat_Mori and Forveleth
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
Again, you're in HOSPITAL. They'll probably save your life. They may or may not save your ability to speak and/or breathe without assistance.

DON'T TRY IT

Reactions: Otaku, Praestat_Mori and Forveleth
AR3S_

AR3S_

Forceful bliss
May 22, 2024
im in hospital can anyone tell me where i should cut to kill myself witch arterys bleed out the fastest please help im so broken and numb
I tried CTB a couple years ago by slitting my wrists, it's incredibly hard to push yourself to such violence. And even in the circumstance of being by myself, in my dorm room, not making any sound, I was found before the lights went out.