RealLostSoul

RealLostSoul

once rock bottom, always rock bottom
Oct 11, 2019
Growing up with depression there is no way I can make it out alive. My momma always told me it will be better when I graduated from school and go to university but in fact it just got worse. More and more weight on my shoulders, responsibilities, loneliness and a miserable life where there is no end in sight. It feels like a prison and I have like 60 to life ahead of me. I can't think clear straight. Some years more and I'll get the phd, then a 9-5 job, a house and a family with someone I don't even care for or have any feelings for. I suffer through life, every second is soaked in pain until I am 6 below. What a bullshit. The unfair thing though, I put much effort into things to get better but they simply didn't. Therapy and meds are scam for me. No therapy for my destiny. It's just how things are.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and StillWaiting
SadSnorlax

SadSnorlax

Oct 13, 2019
I can relate with these feelings. Thought things would get better after high school but they just got more stressful and worse.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RealLostSoul and sammii
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I think u should start watching, reading, listening to Aaron Clarey. Might help u get a better perspective and maybe help u find a direction u can live with. It is messed up times in society and it's no surprise u feel this way. If you live in the US it might help u have clearer understanding about what's going on in our society. He especially focuses on helping men because we live in this feminist society now that is harmful to males especially.

Last edited:
Reactions: RealLostSoul