Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
I have found the only place I can find a little peace is laying on the floor of my walk in closet - I can shut the door and block out most of the light … the closet thing I can find to being not alive … simulating night time… everyday reality becomes more unbearable and a little more of who I was slips away …

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Cancún, PrisonBreak, natali4 and 2 others
Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
Wow, I've been urging myself to do this lately too.

It's too bright outside, it's too loud; I just want to escape so badly. The closet is really just the perfect place. Mines is so cluttered that I can't, so I'm stuck hiding under the covers. It's miserable.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
It doesn't matter to me whether it is bright sunshine, or complete blackness. I'm still existing in either place. I can't escape my mind.

Reactions: Fadeawaaaay
its-about-time

its-about-time

nope
Mar 19, 2022
I have 100% blackout curtains on every window and rarely open them. I love being in my little cave.

Reactions: Al_stargate and Fadeawaaaay
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me, there is no peace in this life, peace will only exist for me in death, I never feel relaxed and nothing ever eases my suffering. I do prefer night time to day though, but even night time is depressing now. I'm sorry that things are so unbearable and I know that it can be awful when things just get worse. I wish you the best.

Reactions: Fadeawaaaay
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
Wow, I've been urging myself to do this lately too.

It's too bright outside, it's too loud; I just want to escape so badly. The closet is really just the perfect place. Mines is so cluttered that I can't, so I'm stuck hiding under the covers. It's miserable.
Under the covers is also comforting