• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

G

Georgius67

Jun 3, 2024
I know I have depression, I've had it for years at this point. However, I have never tried to go on any sort of anti-depressants because I do not (and still don't) want to see a doctor/therapist/psychiatrist to acquire a prescription for antidepressants. Does anybody on here know where to purchase black market anti-depressants in victoria, australia (preferably near melbourne)?

(edit) Alternatively, any way to obtain/create makeshift antidepressants would also be helpful

Last edited:
Reactions: davidtorez
B

bebeblu

May 20, 2024
Just get a prescription.. they can be prescribed for things other than depression if you're worried about depression being on your medical record..eg amytriptyline is often prescribed for neuropathic pain relief .. just say you have a sore shoulder, or it's also given for migraine…

Upvote 0
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
I know I have depression, I've had it for years at this point. However, I have never tried to go on any sort of anti-depressants because I do not (and still don't) want to see a doctor/therapist/psychiatrist to acquire a prescription for antidepressants. Does anybody on here know where to purchase black market anti-depressants in victoria, australia (preferably near melbourne)?

(edit) Alternatively, any way to obtain/create makeshift antidepressants would also be helpful
There's not much of an underground demand for them so thus not much of an underground market.

Best bet if you're uncomfortable accessing a doctor in person is to do so through an online doctor via teleconference, zoom etc.. Some will even do phone calls.

For legal reasons they need to be able to actually talk to you. As someone on antidepressants (duloxetine), they are a game changer. I can recommend escitalopram, sertraline, or fluoxetine to someone just starting them.

Upvote 0
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
There are so many different types of antidepressants and so many subtypes it's really not worth even attempting to do ot yourself. And not each one suits each person. I've been on different dosages of multiple different ones trying to find the right ones.

Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
In some cases antidepressants made it worse for people who got them prescribed. I would not try any of them without consulting a specialized doctor.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and davidtorez
Upvote 1