sandycheeks

sandycheeks

smoke grass eat ass
Jan 2, 2020
okay so i was born with a small strawberry mark on my left boob and the doctors said it will eventually fade away with time, to this day it's still there and it's pretty big bout the size of big dogs paw, it got darker and bigger but it doesn't bother me at all, it makes me feel unique, anyone else got weird birthmarks in weird places also do you believe in reincarnation and that birthmarks are result of tragic death in past lives?

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
i got one on my elbow that was suppose to go away but didnt. and yeah, apparently there sort of symbolic to you're past life.

interesting to read about cause there was a doctor in the 60's who studied reincarnation cases and found that many children who talked about dying and their past lives had some sort of significant birthmark.

"In 1980, a young fruit seller named Mushir Ali collided with a tractor and died from injuries to his right side when he suffered several fractured ribs. Less than a year later, Naresh Kumar was born. He had a significant mark and depressed area on the right side of his body where his ribs were located. As soon as he learned to talk, he spoke of memories of selling fruit and driving a cart. He was born into a Hindu family but would speak about being a Muslim and would kneel for prayers when no one was watching. He recalled selling mangoes and even talked about dying in a collision when he was just 4 years old. When Naresh saw Mushir Ali's father in the village, he ran up to him calling him father. This was very difficult for the fruit seller's family as they didn't believe in reincarnation, but when the young boy was taken to the fruit seller's home, he recognized all the family members by name and even mentioned a man who had owed him money. The family of the deceased fruit seller then accepted Naresh as the reincarnation of their son".

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Thereisnothing, cosmicpixiedust, sandycheeks and 1 other person
D

detached

Student
Mar 31, 2019
I got a birthmark on my right arm. It looks kinda like Africa/south-America, a mouse, and a shoe. I do sometimes wonder if reincarnation is real and if my birthmark would be from a past life, I sure would wonder what it's supposed to mean. Was I killed in Africa or South-America? Did the plague kill me? Did rats/mice eat me while dead/alive? Did someone throw a shoe at me which magically resulted in death? Was I stabbed at the place where my birthmark is located?

Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
i got one on my elbow that was suppose to go away but didnt. and yeah, apparently there sort of symbolic to you're past life.

interesting to read about cause there was a doctor in the 60's who studied reincarnation cases and found that many children who talked about dying and their past lives had some sort of significant birthmark.

"In 1980, a young fruit seller named Mushir Ali collided with a tractor and died from injuries to his right side when he suffered several fractured ribs. Less than a year later, Naresh Kumar was born. He had a significant mark and depressed area on the right side of his body where his ribs were located. As soon as he learned to talk, he spoke of memories of selling fruit and driving a cart. He was born into a Hindu family but would speak about being a Muslim and would kneel for prayers when no one was watching. He recalled selling mangoes and even talked about dying in a collision when he was just 4 years old. When Naresh saw Mushir Ali's father in the village, he ran up to him calling him father. This was very difficult for the fruit seller's family as they didn't believe in reincarnation, but when the young boy was taken to the fruit seller's home, he recognized all the family members by name and even mentioned a man who had owed him money. The family of the deceased fruit seller then accepted Naresh as the reincarnation of their son".

Thats interesting and I think plausible. I've heard similar other stories but never heard of a story of someone that suicided that seemed to have reincarnated, makes me wonder why.

Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
I have a birthmark on my bottom, think is called a haemangioma. As a baby it all broke open and was incredibly sore and was very hard for my parents to keep clean and dry, obviously as where it was! It did heal over and was left very red, over years it faded to pink and now quite faded but still raised and to touch it feels strange. Yes I think reincarnation is possible and we do, providing we wish to of course and who knows it could have something to do with birth marks too.
I always fear New Year, loathe it and am convinced to do with past life and that was executed then (they used to execute alot of people at end of the year in the past) Even as a child I hated and dreaded New year;-;

TheEndof

TheEndof

It's getting dark and it's getting cold
Dec 31, 2019
Yeah, I have a large spot on the left side of my stomach. It used to bother me a little as a kid and it makes me a bit self conscious when partners have pointed it out, but I largely don't even notice it now. Maybe I was stabbed in my stomach in a past life. I mean, I don't really believe in reincarnation but I can't say for sure. Interesting to think about at least.

DepressedAngel

DepressedAngel

Life is exhausting
Dec 4, 2019
I have a splotch-shaped birthmark on my leg. I honestly love it. It looks like someone dripped paint on me, and it makes me feel a little unique :)

waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
I don't have any birth marks or anything.

However my girlfriend in high school had a mole on one of her boobs she was insecure about. It didn't bother me at all, I reassured her by saying i thought it was cute and I'd also kiss it as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: exhausted