L

lonergirl_26

Sep 1, 2024
Today is my birthday. My last year as a teenager. I'm hoping not to make it to next year. It just hit me all of a sudden that I'm 19 and I'm the same way I was a decade ago. I'm so lonely. I just want a friend. I just want to live my life. Just need it all to end.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: tomyumgoong, aerithmaze, -Link- and 6 others
justpathetic

justpathetic

Pathetic
Sep 15, 2024
Today is my birthday. My last year as a teenager. I'm hoping not to make it to next year. It just hit me all of a sudden that I'm 19 and I'm the same way I was a decade ago. I'm so lonely. I just want a friend. I just want to live my life. Just need it all to end.
Happy birthday I'm so very sorry you're alone.

• Love
Reactions: lonergirl_26, tomyumgoong and cracklingroses
F

Fangarina

Sep 9, 2024
Hey!! Happy birthday.

know it's maybe not the day you wish for, but you are not alone on your birthday because you have some random stranger friends here with you.

Have you done anything today?
Birthdays are mega overwhelming, and I think sometimes we get engulfed in these emotions more so on big days (mine are birthday and Christmas)

Can we do anything to make your birthday a little brighter?
Do you have some music you'd like to share, or some memories you think of fondly?

I can't be much use to helping other than trying to add a little love and some smiles into your day 🎁🎂🎈

• Love
Reactions: lonergirl_26, tomyumgoong and cracklingroses
Demian

Demian

Student
Mar 25, 2024
Happy birthday

You're still very young and you're sure to find true friends in your life. You have to look for friends in things you like to do, such as: online games, chess, church, martial arts etc. Make a list of what you like. But be patient, because true friendships take months or even years to be confirmed.

I'm here if you need me.

• Love
Reactions: lonergirl_26, tomyumgoong, cracklingroses and 1 other person
cracklingroses

cracklingroses

Sep 10, 2023
I hope you have a good day today. I hope you do something nice for yourself. Something healthy that makes you feel good. I know that's easier said than done, but you really do deserve the best. I am sorry it's so hard. I struggle with my birthdays so bad. Mine is coming up in November and I dread it.

• Love
Reactions: lonergirl_26 and Fangarina
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
happy birthday! also here if u want to talk

Reactions: lonergirl_26
F

Fangarina

Sep 9, 2024
I hope you have a good day today. I hope you do something nice for yourself. Something healthy that makes you feel good. I know that's easier said than done, but you really do deserve the best. I am sorry it's so hard. I struggle with my birthdays so bad. Mine is coming up in November and I dread it.
We can have a thread party for you too when it comes 🥰

• Love
Reactions: lonergirl_26 and cracklingroses
A

Aloneandinpain

Experienced
Dec 25, 2023
I used to like my birthday when I was younger, turning 18 and then 21 was special and important. My life wasn't perfect but I was making progress.

I'm now double that age and haven't really done any of the things I hoped to with my life. I simply dread each birthday now and mostly try to ignore them.

Anyway, happy birthday.

ayla

ayla

♡ · 18
Jun 30, 2024
happy birthday! i turn 19 in december & also hoping to not make it past that. im here if u need a chat

heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
Happy birthday 🎂❤️ I truly hope things get better for you somehow

maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
Happy Birthday loner girl!!🎂🎁🎉
Sorry you're having a hard time.
But you're not alone. We're all here for you if you need us!🌹💔

-Link-

-Link-

Deep Breaths
Aug 25, 2018
Happy birthday to YOU!!

Feels a bit odd saying that on a site like this, but there it is!

I really am sorry you're feeling lonely and having a hard time. I do hope your day treats you right. And we're here for you as best we can be.

T

tomyumgoong

Dec 22, 2023
Hi! Happy birthday! Mine is tomorrow and I'm turning 19 as well. I'm actually on here for that reason--feeling pretty lonely. Birthdays are always a bummer. I wish I had a solution for you and for everyone that's suffering like this, but I worry it will always be the same. It's nice to think that, although we are strangers, we kind of have something in common though. I bought a small cake to celebrate by myself, which is perhaps the only thing I'm looking forward to tonight when it hits 12am. I hope you can have a treat as well. Wishing you the best.