F

freedommatrix

Dec 19, 2019
My Christmas has been pretty shit with my parents threatening to kick me out. I'm trying my best and they say they'll give me 3 months to the summer to get a job/get into college. I was on medication but it run out and of course, no job to buy it despite it being quite cheap and I need to be medicated to be able to work, a catch-22.

Anyone have any ideas? I live in Ireland so being homeless fucking sucks. Dublin was rated as the worst city for housing.
Can mods delete this extra thread? Made it by mistake

• Aww..
Reactions: puppy9
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
You could always do some work from home online stuff. I used to do typing and surveys etc. It's not the best but it's a small amount of money. You could also try to claim a benefit so you'd have money to get medication then be able to work.

F

freedommatrix

Dec 19, 2019
You could always do some work from home online stuff. I used to do typing and surveys etc. It's not the best but it's a small amount of money. You could also try to claim a benefit so you'd have money to get medication then be able to work.

Tried surveys but afaik, they only give coupons. I can't claim benefit here in Ireland as I'm living with parents and in college.

EmptyMan

EmptyMan

Its over
Dec 22, 2019
Tried surveys but afaik, they only give coupons. I can't claim benefit here in Ireland as I'm living with parents and in college.
Try mobrog.com
If u finesse it with multiple accounts u can make 500 bucks a month