CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Even say mgc no posbl do any, this big time gap no able cnct past prsnt this v awfl, out spacetime vege potat, awfl life awfl species

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, noname223, Forever Sleep and 5 others
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
What language is this? (no offence intended op)

• Yay!
Reactions: Laklusta
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Sep 17, 2022
Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Homo erectus, LoiteringClouds and 90starve
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
What language is this? (no offence intended op)
Even say mgc no posbl do any, this big time gap no able cnct past prsnt this v awfl, out spacetime vege potat, awfl life awfl species
This is what I understood:
"Even they say magic is not possible in any way, this big time gap connect past and present, and this is very awful. Out of space-time, (I'm a) vegetable or potato, (my life is) awful life and (human beings are) awful species. "

@CTB Dream please kindly tell me if I'm misunderstanding 🙏
And if you are comfortable with, can I ask ChatGPT the question below in order to see if it can understand what you said? I guess it will understand in some degree.
What is the meaning of this sentences "Even say mgc no posbl do any, this big time gap no able cnct past prsnt this v awfl, out spacetime vege potat, awfl life awfl species"?

Your privacy is very important, so I wouldn't do that without your consent and not allowing is okay 💙💛

My mother tongue isn't English (it's Japanese) and I learned English from my imaginary friend and the internet, so sorry if it doesn't make sense.

Not lang no able use v hard
I think, your language works like a "litmus test" which reveals who really care about you. Many people here guess what you are saying, and some people even look up your past posts to find meaning.
Some compassionate people go to extraordinary lengths. Seeing them is refreshing, especially in this cruel world dominated by an awful species.

Edit: added about ChatGPT and corrected grammatical mistakes.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, CTB Dream, noname223 and 3 others
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Sep 17, 2022
This is what I understood:
"Even they say magic is not possible in any way, this big time gap connect past and present, and this is very awful. Out of space-time, (I'm a) vegetable or potato, (my life is) awful life and (human beings are) awful species. "

@CTB Dream please kindly tell me if I'm misunderstanding 🙏
And if you are comfortable with, can I ask ChatGPT the question below in order to see if it can understand what you said? I guess it will understand in some degree.
What is the meaning of this sentences "Even say mgc no posbl do any, this big time gap no able cnct past prsnt this v awfl, out spacetime vege potat, awfl life awfl species"?

Your privacy is very important, so I wouldn't do that without your consent and not allowing is okay 💙💛

My mother tongue isn't English (it's Japanese) and I learned English from my imaginary friend and the internet, so sorry if it doesn't make sense.

I think, your language works like a "litmus test" which reveals who really care about you. Many people here guess what you are saying, and some people even look up your past posts to find meaning.
Some compassionate people go to extraordinary lengths. Seeing them is refreshing, especially in this cruel world dominated by an awful species.

Edit: added about ChatGPT and corrected grammatical mistakes.
V thank not know if safe ok

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and LoiteringClouds