• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SadFrog

SadFrog

i wanna be contigo
Jun 8, 2022
Hey,

I would like to suicide but idk how. I heard about pills, SN and paracetamol, but I don't have/can't afford any of that.

I see a lot of people on this forum discussing about it but they always use code names like N or H, and since I'm pretty new here, I don't know what any of that means.

Could someone please help me ?

Thank you !

Reactions: MildenWarden
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I feel like only you can decide what is the best method for yourself, as each individual is in a different situation. Once you have a few more posts you will be able to access the search function and then you can find out information that you need to know. I personally have very limited access to methods, so all that I can do is look at the resources section and plan to reduce chances of the method failing.

I'm sorry that it has come to this point for you. Suicide really is so difficult after all and more than anything I wish that it is easier to leave. I think that paracetamol does not sound like a recommended method from what I have heard. I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do.

Reactions: wljourney and SadFrog
LoveYoux

LoveYoux

Haunted
Jun 6, 2022
I found the catalogue of methods and information on this site surprisingly, comforting.

Being able to 'walk up to suicide', being close to the reality, being around so many other people who don't deter the curiosity

Just have a browse, you'll find what you're looking for x

Reactions: wljourney, Lost in a Dream and SadFrog
london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
Hey,

I would like to suicide but idk how. I heard about pills, SN and paracetamol, but I don't have/can't afford any of that.

I see a lot of people on this forum discussing about it but they always use code names like N or H, and since I'm pretty new here, I don't know what any of that means.

Could someone please help me ?

Thank you !

Hi

You have just joined, please take the time to read posts and more importantly use the search button if you have any questions, most information can be found if you search.

Also your account needs to be minimum 1 day old and you must have a minimum number of posts before you can search and receive pm etc

So give it a day and keep reading

thanks

Reactions: SadFrog
SadFrog

SadFrog

i wanna be contigo
Jun 8, 2022
Hi

You have just joined, please take the time to read posts and more importantly use the search button if you have any questions, most information can be found if you search.

Also your account needs to be minimum 1 day old and you must have a minimum number of posts before you can search and receive pm etc

So give it a day and keep reading

thanks
thanks, but where can I find the significations of the words like S or N ? I can't find them.

london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
thanks, but where can I find the significations of the words like S or N ? I can't find them.

sn refers to sodium nitrite, n refers to nembutal

ko.atwd

ko.atwd

K
Jun 3, 2022
I'm also new here, and this stickied post has a bunch of links in it:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

and one of them is labeled "forum terminology" and you may find it helpful:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/acronyms-on-here-for-new-users.6031/

SadFrog

SadFrog

i wanna be contigo
Jun 8, 2022
I'm also new here, and this stickied post has a bunch of links in it:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

and one of them is labeled "forum terminology" and you may find it helpful:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/acronyms-on-here-for-new-users.6031/
Thanks that was exactly what I was looking for !

Reactions: ko.atwd