• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
Hey guys im back bugging you guys but my date got pushed due to family emergency i figure i shouldn't throw more on their plate right now. what would be the best to store my SN for about a week or less. I opened it to test it but i use the term open loosely since it was just caped and taped across the cap inside a plastic bag. At the moment is in closet just sitting in a shelf inside the bag tightly capt inside the box.

Reactions: letmeseethedeath and Time
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
It's fine where it is, as long as the wardrobe isn't damp.

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Mine is in a well-sealed bag inside a box in a drawer.

Reactions: BPD_LE
S

skyrat

Dec 17, 2019
How did you test it, if you don't mind me asking? I've ordered an aquarium test for mine - all the "proper" SN test kits I could find were at least $100 once you factor in shipping to my location.

Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
How did you test it, if you don't mind me asking? I've ordered an aquarium test for mine - all the "proper" SN test kits I could find were at least $100 once you factor in shipping to my location.
i poured some on a napkin and pricked my finger got a drop on the SN, and watch it clump up right away and turn brown.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Moonicide, skyrat, TimeToBiteTheDust and 1 other person