• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Crimsonskye

Crimsonskye

Aug 28, 2018
Looking to slowly purge myself from the internet before I can.
Does anyone know a good way to do this?

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Technically there really isn't one. Even if you delete all your accounts there are cataloging systems that save everything on the internet for good. Once it's there it never really goes away.

Reactions: takeyourshotfunboy, mycabbages and Crimsonskye
D

DoesANameEvenMatter

Young and Suicidal
Jun 15, 2019
Best way is to delete all pictures, and edit any information before deleting accounts. I.e. change your email name to something else, as well as any other accounts. But yea as the person above me said, you can find yourself on archive.org if you dig deep enough

Crimsonskye

Crimsonskye

Aug 28, 2018
Technically there really isn't one. Even if you delete all your accounts there are cataloging systems that save everything on the internet for good. Once it's there it never really goes away.
That's a good point. I suppose what I'm trying to do is erase my name from as much social media as possible

L

LivingToLong

Experienced
Feb 23, 2019
Give up before you start! Your internet presence is there, somewhere, for the rest of all time - or close to anyway.

You can delete your main stuff (social network accounts, email addresses, etc) just to get rid of that first layer but you'll never purge your existence entirely - as BrickInTheWall says. I wouldn't worry about it. Amuse yourself with the thought that some mail order company will have yet one more bounced spam email!

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Best way is to remove the internet itself