• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

thickiana

My battery is low, gotta go
Jul 19, 2020
Hi everybody!

I have a neurologic condition which is why I'm planning on hanging myself soon. I'm very new to this, I've never attempted anything or even thought about it but my now body is failing very badly.

I've been reading some of the hanging guides but there are a lot of information and the risk of doing something terribly wrong is very high since I have zero knowledge about the topic.

I'm 5ft4in and 120lbs. I'd be alone when I decide to do it.
What kind of rope should I buy and what would be the best noose? How should I place it on my neck and what's the best padding for it? It's very unlikely I'll be able to break my neck though.
I'm thinking of doing full suspension. There is an old storage building near my house and it has strong wooden bars near the ceiling. I'm thinking of attaching the rope to one of the bars. - How should I tie the rope to the bar to make sure it won't fall off?
How do I prevent my SI from kicking in?

I'm really sorry for asking this because these same questions have been asked so many times, but I'm desperate.

Last edited:
InterstateFlowers

InterstateFlowers

Experienced
Apr 16, 2020
Most of your questions can be answered quickly by browsing the hanging megathread and visiting resources. If you're new to this, I recommend you do a lot of research on your own too. I know you said you're tired, but perhaps when you're not as tired, you can try researching? Learning as much as you can about your preferred method is really important if you don't want to fail. If you have more questions, you can search for it and see if it's been asked first before posting a question in a thread.

The main guide in the megathread is for partial hanging because most people don't have the right resources for full suspension like something strong enough to hold you. In your case, you have strong wooden bars so you can still do full suspension.

I don't really like this method personally because of chances of being found out and having brain damage. I watched videos of people who hung themselves using full suspension to understand the mechanics of it and there's a lot of shaking so keep that in mind.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, ERASED and suicidalstrawbabie