• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

GeriatricGoblin

Sep 14, 2023
Hi everyone. I would like to go out using a gun but I can't find a way to buy one since I'm in Europe. I looked at some darkweb marketplaces but I couldn't find anything. Now I'm looking for an alternative method. I really don't want to survive and of course I would like for it to be as quick and comfortable as possible.

I looked into Exit Bag but I think it requires too much craftsmanship and preparation and I feel like I'd mess that up.
I don't want to use needles to inject opioids because of the stigma and because needles scare me. But I thought taking a lot of morphine orally might be a good way. I was thinking of buying 600ml morphine bottle containing 1200mg morphine overall. Would I surely die if I drink that? Or do you know of a better method?

I would really appreciate any info. Thanks a lot guys. I wish everyone the best.

Goblin

(I'm posting this again because the first time it was late and I got the prefix and the category wrong and now I can't change it anymore. Also the last post doesn't show up in the list of recent posts for some reason, so I hope I can get more answers here. I hope that's okay. Here's the original post: CTB Methods in Europe)

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン
S_IsMyUsername

S_IsMyUsername

Sep 11, 2023
I think painless is the key word. CTB in Europe is generally just as easy as in the US or anywhere else. I don't think a gun makes it easier either, in fact I (personally) am afraid of what kind of pain it would be when a bullet cuts through my brain lobes. Therefore I think that for example a respiratory depression caused by benzos in combination with sleeping pills would be more humane. Most other things need either a lot of courage, or insider knowledge.

Edit: Consider however I can tell you also nothing more exact there like one already at my message notice can I also no erflog had. At least I can say from experience exit bag would not be an option for me.

Reactions: GeriatricGoblin
Upvote 0
finishLana

finishLana

Dec 12, 2021
Hi there, yeah getting a gun in EU isn't an easy quest, but there's an insightful post about sedation:

Nitazenes is something I'd look into, with prior sedation must be peaceful and painless.

• Informative
Reactions: GeriatricGoblin and S_IsMyUsername
Upvote 0
S_IsMyUsername

S_IsMyUsername

Sep 11, 2023
Hi there, yeah getting a gun in EU isn't an easy quest, but there's an insightful post about sedation:

Nitazenes is something I'd look into, with prior sedation must be peaceful and painless.

Hm the linked post does indeed also mentions benzos + other aids. So much I have never dealt with it but interesting.

Upvote 0
G

GeriatricGoblin

Sep 14, 2023
Oh that's nice. Do you have any pointers where to buy it?

Upvote 0