• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
I have this concern that if I order it to my apartment complex, I'll be more easily traced. Anyone have suggestion on better ways to be discrete with a delivery, maybe rent a P.O. Box and give it a made up business name so to avoid my name appearing on it and shipment revealing my home address?

Maybe it doesn't make any difference because you have to submit your personal name anyways to a P.O. Box if you have one, but I'm just trying to get more insight on this, as managing to have more discrete delivery is better than not discrete

Asingletwig

Asingletwig

Oct 1, 2020
Depends on where you are, I think your in nyc right? Or that a different twilight?
Either way if you're worried about tracking getting a po box ain't gonna do nothing but be an extra step to get your address.

ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
New Jersey

I figured, not only extra steps but extra costs. I figured that's the case but I just wanted to confirm in case I was missing something

Asingletwig

Asingletwig

Oct 1, 2020
I thought you already had sn since you were trying to trade with bunn1bel.

S

SN drinker

-
Aug 13, 2023
When I ordered my SN, I got a delivery number. With that number, I went to the website of the delivery company and changed the delivery location to a parcel store near me where I picked my SN up. It probably depends on the delivery provider.

• Informative
Reactions: betternever2havbeen
Asingletwig

Asingletwig

Oct 1, 2020
Did you test it? Or getting another from a different source?