• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

h0peless

h0peless

Oct 24, 2023
Hi.

I'm a muslim girl living in an islam country. I am done. I have lived and i'm done with it. I recently got accepted into one of the best unis in the world, however i have to move abroad. Being a muslim girl, i have to get approval from my parents. Yes my country is so fucked i have to ask my parents permission to move until im 25. (im 23) And yes this is legally too. my passport is stored with my father and hes not willing to give it to me. i see no way out. im not looking anymore, i've tried everything. easiest otc pill please. i;m done,

i have no rights. im being told im basically a woman thats meant to give birth and thats my legacy.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: silentnights56, Justnotme2 and avoid
D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
So you are two years from being able to move out without needing anyone's permission.

For your university abroad, can you take correspondence or distance learning courses for those first two years? Or can you take courses where you are and transfer the credits to the new university when it is time to go there? The admissions office at the university may be willing to try to work out a plan with you if you explain the situation (and leave out the suicide).

Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
I feel so sorry for you 🥺 after reading your post I'm so glad that I was born in South Korea tbh

h0peless

h0peless

Oct 24, 2023
So you are two years from being able to move out without needing anyone's permission.

For your university abroad, can you take correspondence or distance learning courses for those first two years? Or can you take courses where you are and transfer the credits to the new university when it is time to go there? The admissions office at the university may be willing to try to work out a plan with you if you explain the situation (and leave out the suicide).
It's concerning my masters, I'm working atm. Sadly this shitty country doesn't give me any rights until I'm 25. :( this problem is way way deeper than it looks. I wish i could do something but i can't unless i run away. I got accepted to a top three best university in the world for a masters degree that would benefit me a lot for my job. I also got accepted into a scholarship government program where my country pays for my tuition and gives me a monthly salary. However, since i am a woman, LEGALLY my dad or any other male has to given me rights and acceptance to study. 👍 fuck religion fuck this shithole
I feel so sorry for you 🥺 after reading your post I'm so glad that I was born in South Korea tbh
I wish i was born else where. Everything i do is tied to a man. :(

• Aww..
Reactions: cowboypants
D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
It's concerning my masters, I'm working atm. Sadly this shitty country doesn't give me any rights until I'm 25. :( this problem is way way deeper than it looks. I wish i could do something but i can't unless i run away. I got accepted to a top three best university in the world for a masters degree that would benefit me a lot for my job. I also got accepted into a scholarship government program where my country pays for my tuition and gives me a monthly salary. However, since i am a woman, LEGALLY my dad or any other male has to given me rights and acceptance to study. 👍 fuck religion fuck this shithole

I wish i was born else where. Everything i do is tied to a man. :(

Your situation sounds very unfair and challenging but I think you can also see the light at the end of the tunnel. And 25 is still very young. I think you have more rewarding solutions than suicide in your future.