• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
pricklycacti

pricklycacti

May 18, 2024
So I am planning to Ctb what is the best suicide method that will cause no pain and will be the easier to obtain thanks!

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Difficult to answer that question as its subjective,plus most of the better methods are either difficult to achieve or access

For example N was extremely accessible a few years back but now very difficult to get a hold off

Hanging can be peaceful if done correctly otherwise it can be extremely painful

Death via gunshot can be almost certain and instant death

And there is many other methods but it really depends what you look for

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Generally, I'd say the best method is the one that can work for you, based on your unique circumstances and perspectives. Some people care about pain, others don't. Some people desire a quick end, while others don't mind if a method takes a little longer, as long if it's ultimately successful. I think to find the best method for one's own unique circumstances, one needs to do an honest assessment as to what is important to them, be it peacefulness, quickness, efficacy, etc, and they also need to take into account what "materials" and other resources they have at their disposal. This is NOT to say that someone should just use any idea to try and ctb. Frankly, some ideas can just be simply stupid and can/will result in harming one's self seriously WITHOUT achieving their ultimate goal. No, one always needs to factor "reasonableness" into their idea: What is the likelihood of success with my chosen method? What are the repercussions if my method should fail?

Reactions: YosemiteGrrl
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
So I am planning to Ctb what is the best suicide method that will cause no pain and will be the easier to obtain thanks!
Users can't answer that for you, you will have to research yourself.

Maybe you can look here

Closing this thread.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and Forveleth
Status
Not open for further replies.