• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
I know F is a very good option to induce loss of consciousness with a tiny dose.
Any other substance that can quickly (in less than 10 minutes) make loss of consciousness aside from F? Perhaps GHB?

Reactions: ksp and enjolras
RedDEE

RedDEE

Life sucks and then you die.
May 10, 2019
Xanax is a drug perfect for losing conciousness. Alone it's impossible to kill you even at absurdly high doses, but even at small doses it produces loss of conciousness, it's kind of what it was designed to do. Xanax + Fentanyl + Alcohol would be very effective for CTB imo, if done correctly at the right amounts with the correct routes of administration, I'd say it would be 99.9% effective. Of course, doing it in the right amounts and the right way is what's a little tricky, if you're not a drug nerd like me.

Reactions: ksp, Ἡγησίας and spanishguy22
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Snorting flunitrazepam might be a very fast way to lose consciousness too. However, you won't know if it is a blackout or loss of consciousness.

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Xanax is a drug perfect for losing conciousness. Alone it's impossible to kill you even at absurdly high doses, but even at small doses it produces loss of conciousness, it's kind of what it was designed to do. Xanax + Fentanyl + Alcohol would be very effective for CTB imo, if done correctly at the right amounts with the correct routes of administration, I'd say it would be 99.9% effective. Of course, doing it in the right amounts and the right way is what's a little tricky, if you're not a drug nerd like me.
I have ativan, it can get me "drunk like" and sleepy at like 6mg.
Is Xanax a stronger benzo?

enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
That's a topic that gets me interested. I so would like to find a supplement to SN to trigger before symptoms kick in. One simple, that doesn't really interfere with the standard procedure (not adding large amounts of water, not taking a benzo with grapefruit juice for potentiation due to the acidic nature), something parallel like snorting H, which I have zero personal experience with (neither opiates, neither benzos).

I did some in-depth reading on Midazolam to familiarise myself with its parameters. The downsides are, an eventual fluctuating effect that can lead to potential awakenings difficult to get rid off with certainty, which explains the US death sentence reports. Also that the maintenance doses can be difficult to properly nail down.
Midazolam IV, just 2 to 3mg can be enough, in 1.5 to 2.5 minutes max. 15mg (7.5 if fragile) is the format orally, more common with children and elderlies. Oral absorption is poor at 25%-70% with a 40%-50% mean.
Not everything is picture perfect clear yet but I have now more confidence about it. I found it can be very powerful, taking by surprise caregivers (IV), good for almost 1 hour at normal doses before adding additional doses for the next hour and so on,
Still, sum up as "more predictable and effective than Diazepam (common) and other benzos to induce sedation" and sufficient without coupling it to other benzos, only to some ADs if the patient is showing resistance or agitation. Yet, I have no backup evidence to exactly clarify the time of onset, I find conflicting reports (boohoo) orally, as low as 5-10 minutes or 20-30 minutes in adults, or 10-20 in children.
I figured out that the dose advised to CTB is about 10 times the surgery one so... scratching my head cause the dosing seem very sensitive (IV it is administered as a stat shot of 1mg (0.5 if fragile) then if insufficient 2-3 minutes later at a pace of (0.5-)1mg/30sec and again until the desired unresponsive to stimulus level is reached). I just don't know if a larger dose would speed up the process and knock-out quicker.

Last edited:
Reactions: spanishguy22 and Ἡγησίας
Thinking Beyond

Thinking Beyond

Mar 27, 2020
GHB is known to cause aemnsia.

Reactions: ksp and GoodPersonEffed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
@enjolras, re: Midazolam from resource FirstBank...

Can cause paranoid or suicidal ideation and impair memory, judgment, and coordination. Combining with other substances, particularly alcohol, can slow breathing and possibly lead to death.

• Love
Reactions: enjolras
O

Oh so tired

Student
Apr 17, 2020
I take Clonazepam for anxiety, just a small overdose (about 6tablets) causes me to lose consciousness after about 30 minutes, completely unrousable for several hours.

Reactions: ksp and spanishguy22