• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Mircea

Mircea

Apr 15, 2019
This question is intended solely to ask which drugs work best: As per forum rules I'm not asking for a seller or discussing how to obtain them here. I started doing research on that elsewhere and poking places I normally wouldn't to see who sells substances in my area; It's not something I dabbled in before so if I go this route wish me luck in not getting scammed / caught / whatever.

It could help me a lot to know which of the most commonly sold drugs are best for a clean shutdown, which will almost always be found only on the black market. Obviously this isn't limited to conventional drugs like heroin, but also substances used by hospital staff which are normally sold to medics but leak to dark markets. The characteristics I'm looking for in particular:
  • No risk of permanent damage in case of failure, either my body doesn't wake up the next day or I recover and don't end up in the hospital.
  • Painless. I'm looking for a sedative that puts the body to sleep before it feels anything going wrong, no pain or choking or vomiting or other scary side effects.
  • Strong. To achieve the goal they must be taken all at once, I need maximum concentration in a physically small dose. I prefer pills as I have no experience with injection, if it's a powder or liquid or anything small I can probably buy empty capsules from a pharmacy and put them there.
  • Acts in at most 6 hours. I live in the same house as relatives, the plan would be to take them when going to sleep and be done before they wake up.
  • Cheap to a reasonable extent. While I remain alive I can't waste money me and my family rely on to live on substances, especially when there's some risk of being scammed. I'm normally willing to spend up to 50$ on just the dose I need to be sure it gets the job done.

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
good luck finding a drug to od on that doesn't come with no possible risk of permanent damage

Reactions: Lady Laudanum and Forveleth
lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

šŸ–¤
Apr 17, 2024
if it existed, why would people on this site go through the trouble of searching for SN and taking that risk?

Reactions: flyfreetonopain and Unknown21
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Know that pills extremely unlikely to work. To have any reasonable probability of success you are going to have to inject fentanyl and even there is no guarantee. Drugs aren't as lethal as media portrays it. But fentanyl by far the most dangerous accounting for over 90 percent of all od death

Reactions: SchizoGymnast and Forveleth
L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
Are you serious?! And all this for 50 bucks?!

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Informative
Reactions: flyfreetonopain, justwannadip, Lady Laudanum and 5 others
T

ThisGameIsOverrated

I need RCs
May 6, 2024
Sorry to break it to ya OP but if what you're looking for existed SN wouldn't be half as popular as it is

Reactions: flyfreetonopain, lkjhgfdsa1, Onelegman and 4 others
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Sorry to break it to ya OP but if what you're looking for existed SN wouldn't be half as popular as it is
And it's hard to get. I wouldn't know where to begin looking for it. Desperately looking for a way that's doable and high probability of success. I don't fear death. I fear a failed attempt and what the aftermath of that would bring.

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
You're basically asking for someone to professionally euthanize you because that's the only thing that can reasonably fit all of these requirements. If you want to go out with drugs, you are most likely looking at hitting three out of those five at best.

If you want to go out with drugs, you're gonna have to get something hard, something like fentanyl or heroin and hope you don't get screwed over by a dealer who gives you crap product (or that you have some sort of tolerance). I'm not saying it isn't possible, but you are giving a list that is basically impossible outside of a medically controlled assisted suicide.

Reactions: leyl and Mircea
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I heard somewhere that Medizolam and propofol in 40 ml was perfect for suicide. But it must be difficult to find both. I don't know if it is true.

• Love
Reactions: Mircea
Mircea

Mircea

Apr 15, 2019
good luck finding a drug to od on that doesn't come with no possible risk of permanent damage
I'm aware there's no such thing as fully risk free in the end: Just looking for the least risky options. If anyone can and will provide any answers to this, please share the known side effects that can occur in case of failure so I at least know of the possibilities.

Yes? For one dose? That's probably the amount actual addicts who use drugs regularly pay in a week, many of them relatively poor people. For something I only plan to get once in my life and just the right amount to get the job done, it can probably be found for less. I'd be willing to throw 100$ if I was 100% sure it works and is the right thing and there's zero risk of scam, honestly even like this I'm not sure this is a method I could realistically go for.

And it's hard to get. I wouldn't know where to begin looking for it. Desperately looking for a way that's doable and high probability of success. I don't fear death. I fear a failed attempt and what the aftermath of that would bring.
I'm lucky that my country is currently undergoing a constant scandal about drug use at the moment, part of why I'm rushing with this before the elections when we might get "politicians who care" in power. It's so bad that kids in primary are given candy laced with dangerous substances, among dealers we've had teens post themselves on Facebook as they were stealing drugs from hospitals they broke in. I actually considered this route thinking that if you go to a club and risk getting drugged by accident here, it's shouldn't be that hard to find a dealer that can get you stuff on purpose. I just need a list of good substances to consider.

You're basically asking for someone to professionally euthanize you because that's the only thing that can reasonably fit all of these requirements. If you want to go out with drugs, you are most likely looking at hitting three out of those five at best.

If you want to go out with drugs, you're gonna have to get something hard, something like fentanyl or heroin and hope you don't get screwed over by a dealer who gives you crap product (or that you have some sort of tolerance). I'm not saying it isn't possible, but you are giving a list that is basically impossible outside of a medically controlled assisted suicide.
I don't live in a country where everyone's right to stop their life is recognized by the doctrine. Even if it was I hate the idea of the society that partly brought me here and its medical industrial complex being the ones to do it... I'd rather just have the stuff and do it myself when I want, of course they'd never give you that fearing you'll sell it or could use it to kill someone else or whatever. As things get harder I'm sure most countries will eventually give all people that option, in which case if there's no other way I could maybe accept just looking into it... not happening soon enough for my sanity to keep me here until then of course.

I heard somewhere that Medizolam and propofol in 40 ml was perfect for suicide. But it must be difficult to find both. I don't know if it is true.
Thanks! I will look those up, if they're acceptable based on this criteria I'll check if and who might be selling them in my area.

Last edited:
T

ThisGameIsOverrated

I need RCs
May 6, 2024
I hate to be mean but sometimes newbies come here asking ridiculous questions like "what's the easiest method i could do with household items" and I can't help but think that's such a naive thing to think exists because if suicide was so easy the amount of failed attempts would be much lower... before asking for methods that seem easy first think to yourself "if this is really so easy why don't more people do it"
I'm lucky that my country is currently undergoing a constant scandal about drug use at the moment, part of why I'm rushing with this before the elections when we might get "politicians who care" in power. It's so bad that kids in primary are given candy laced with dangerous substances, among dealers we've had teens post themselves on Facebook as they were stealing drugs from hospitals they broke in. I actually considered this route thinking that if you go to a club and risk getting drugged by accident here, it's shouldn't be that hard to find a dealer that can get you stuff on purpose. I just need a list of good substances to consider.
Jeez what country do you live in the Netherlands or something??? a South American one?

Reactions: Forveleth and LostSoul1965
Mircea

Mircea

Apr 15, 2019
I hate to be mean but sometimes newbies come here asking ridiculous questions like "what's the easiest method i could do with household items" and I can't help but think that's such a naive thing to think exists because if suicide was so easy the amount of failed attempts would be much lower... before asking for methods that seem easy first think to yourself "if this is really so easy why don't more people do it"

Jeez what country do you live in the Netherlands or something??? South American?
If you do a lot of research (as I am) and look for every smart way you can attempt with low risk of screwing yourself over, it's not all that impossible. It will be scary and at least a bit painful, I realize that much I couldn't avoid whatever I went with... can still seek out the best way and optimize it as much as possible.

Since I use part of my birth name which is a common first name here, I guess I can say I'm somewhere in Romania at this time. There's a lot of crazy news about drugs here on a daily basis... including tragic stuff like the Vlad Pascu incident, a dumb teen who went driving on drugs last year and brutally killed two other kids while injuring more. Never go driving if you take this stuff, that for sure I'm never doing and I'm kind of glad I stopped driving at all anyway.

Reactions: ThisGameIsOverrated
B

black and white

May 27, 2024
Normally one of the best substance is supposed to be pentobarbital (commercially called nembutal, called N on the forum). It's used in surgery to make people sleep. It's also used by veterinarians to euthanize animals, or eventualy humans (in belgium or swiss) but as euthanasy and assisted suicide are pretty rare in this world...
First it makes you sleep, and in a second time it supposed to provoke death during the sleep (by stopping the heart if i remember). So it's supposed to be the most peaceful and painless method, that's why it's used in euthanasy and assisted suicide.

The problem is: it has been used a lot in the past and became kind of popular to use recreatively and then after to make peaceful suicide so it's highly controlled and very very difficult to find for common people. Not impossible, partly due to chinese industry still making it. But as it's forbidden to possess, you can see the police arrive at your door with your order....

So it's not impossible to find but very difficult. Which is a shame because, this is actually the substance we all need here, the one to leave in peace and without suffer, just an eternal sleep.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: leyl, flyfreetonopain, Forveleth and 1 other person
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023

And even heroin is unlikely to cause death. Overwhelming majority of heroin od deaths, the heroin was laced with fentanyl. The other side of that coin tho is if you're in the United States and get heroin it's more than likely to contain some fentanyl.

Reactions: Forveleth
Mircea

Mircea

Apr 15, 2019
And even heroin is unlikely to cause death. Overwhelming majority of heroin od deaths, the heroin was laced with fentanyl. The other side of that coin tho is if you're in the United States and get heroin it's more than likely to contain some fentanyl.
Fentanyl is horrible, it's among those I'd never touch. Rotting flesh, seizures, etc... if I survived I could risk serious damage.

I noted down the options mentioned above. Surprisingly it would seem you can find them in stores here, but that's probably because they're only sold in very low concentrations... wonder if they could be broken down to extract but likely too hard to be worth trying.

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Fentanyl is horrible, it's among those I'd never touch. Rotting flesh, seizures, etc... if I survived I could risk serious damage.

I noted down the options mentioned above. Surprisingly it would seem you can find them in stores here, but that's probably because they're only sold in very low concentrations... wonder if they could be broken down to extract but likely too hard to be worth trying.
Rotting flesh? I never heard that 1. But I hate fentanyl even tho I was unaware of that particular side effect. In United States it's turning up in all the illegal drugs and in Mexico you can have a legal prescription for something but because there are pharmacies owned by the cartels if you take a legal prescription to the wrong farmacia you can end up with pure fentanyl look alike pill.