• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Fdsfgs

Apr 8, 2022
Hello all, I have been researching CO Poisoning for the last few days and I've hit a couple of obstacles with my plans to follow through with it.

My initial idea was to just duct tape conduit around my exhaust pipe, feed it back through the driver's side window and leave the car running with some leftover Tramadol I have lying around to help nod me off-- but I recently learned that Carbon Dioxide concentrations in the blood apparently trigger panic and a desperate autonomous reflex to breathe, which poses itself as a potential cause for failure due to catalytic converters in modern vehicles turning carbon dioxide into carbon monoxide. At this point I suspect that suicide by car exhaust fumes would be too much of a gamble, unless somebody knows something I don't about how to make this method a viable option.

My other method was to try to obtain CO from an industrial gas supplier, but it appears they only sell B2B or wholesale, and the only thing I've come across so far that's commercially available is calibration gas-- which as far as I know, only contains CO not in excess of 100PPM. I've read in order to be knocked unconscious as quickly as possible, the concentration needs to be 35,000PPM+ in order to avert most side effects. Dimethylchloride also apparently slowly metabolizes into CO when inhaled, but I am unsure if it would be so excruciatingly slow that I would be suffering for hours on end, or wind up waking in the ER due to it's potential unreliability.

If there is a commerically available source of 90-99% CO, I would appreciate if you could point me in the right direction, if not then any other possible means of producing such a strong concentration of CO would be much appreciated. I also read that Formic Acid and be dehydrated with Sulfuric Acid to form Carbon Monoxide, but I am unsure of the concentration and whether or not I would be conscious for a while with this method.

Any help would be awesome šŸ‘

Reactions: Twntysix
W

WanderingWater

Student
Apr 7, 2022
Former member
FightingSioux
Posted info
Plus pph...
Nitrogen

Reactions: Fdsfgs
W

warbler60

Mar 20, 2022
I'm trying to find the courage to die by charcoal method in a vehicle.
I would ideally rent a car, gather a small grill, charcoal & find a remote campsite.
I'm researching anything that could go wrong & can find very little.

N

notofthisworld

Nov 17, 2022
Hello all, I have been researching CO Poisoning for the last few days and I've hit a couple of obstacles with my plans to follow through with it.

My initial idea was to just duct tape conduit around my exhaust pipe, feed it back through the driver's side window and leave the car running with some leftover Tramadol I have lying around to help nod me off-- but I recently learned that Carbon Dioxide concentrations in the blood apparently trigger panic and a desperate autonomous reflex to breathe, which poses itself as a potential cause for failure due to catalytic converters in modern vehicles turning carbon dioxide into carbon monoxide. At this point I suspect that suicide by car exhaust fumes would be too much of a gamble, unless somebody knows something I don't about how to make this method a viable option.

My other method was to try to obtain CO from an industrial gas supplier, but it appears they only sell B2B or wholesale, and the only thing I've come across so far that's commercially available is calibration gas-- which as far as I know, only contains CO not in excess of 100PPM. I've read in order to be knocked unconscious as quickly as possible, the concentration needs to be 35,000PPM+ in order to avert most side effects. Dimethylchloride also apparently slowly metabolizes into CO when inhaled, but I am unsure if it would be so excruciatingly slow that I would be suffering for hours on end, or wind up waking in the ER due to it's potential unreliability.

If there is a commerically available source of 90-99% CO, I would appreciate if you could point me in the right direction, if not then any other possible means of producing such a strong concentration of CO would be much appreciated. I also read that Formic Acid and be dehydrated with Sulfuric Acid to form Carbon Monoxide, but I am unsure of the concentration and whether or not I would be conscious for a while with this method.

Any help would be awesome šŸ‘
I bought a commercial CO meter (used for HVAC technicians) that tests up to 10K ppm. Whatever method you decide to use, I would "dry run" that method and try to achieve an ultra lethal concentration (e.g. maximum). If you have the funds, maybe rent a small RV, like a Ford transit, and use coals on a hibachi. This is supposedly the easiest and most reliable method, and should work if you do it right. Once the coals stop emitting smoke & flame and glow to an ember, try putting it in the vehicle and track the concentration and time required to reach it. Simulate yourself entering by opening/shutting the door and check concentration at that point, too. This is just a forethought, as I haven't tried it yet. In theory, I think it would work. Side effects might be mitigated with sleeping pills in a typical dose, or booze. In my minds eye, wintertime on a super-cold day makes the most sense, as the heat from the coals will warm up the van and might make the experience a little more comfortable.