• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AtomicWaffles

AtomicWaffles

hxppy thxughts
Dec 15, 2023
Could somebody help me out because I need to find myself a rope but I am not sure what to get like what material could work best are there like, specific brands that make a rope that could be really good? How thick should the rope be too? There are so many different options and variations I can't choose which would work best.

hungariancorpse

hungariancorpse

Oct 11, 2023
9-10 mm (large image) % & Methods

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: AshersGirl and Deleted member 82921
idonothing

idonothing

Dec 13, 2023
Recently someone on here recommended me this rope and I am very close to buying it, but I'd like to get some other people's opinions about it potential effectiveness for partial hanging purposes before I order it. I don't have much money so I need to be sure I'm getting something effective. Maybe this would be a good choice for you too, OP? Thanks for any opinions.

Amazon product ASIN B0924L6PVP

• Love
Reactions: AtomicWaffles
AtomicWaffles

AtomicWaffles

hxppy thxughts
Dec 15, 2023
Cotton or polypropylene 10-20mm. Braided is better than twine/twisted. You can also buy electrical wire or consider a scarf or trousers 👖

Love your username btw
Trousers? How would that work?

Also thank you

doomedtolive

doomedtolive

I love so many things, but not myself
Dec 9, 2023
people have hung themselves with anything long enough. like ripped bedsheets in prison or soft scarves. im planning on using a dog leash, or scarf.

i'm not too knowledgeable but ive heard that even really skinny ropes/objects work, but the skinnier they are the more painful (like zip ties and thin cords)

• Love
Reactions: AtomicWaffles
doomedtolive

doomedtolive

I love so many things, but not myself
Dec 9, 2023
  • Yay!
Reactions: AshersGirl and AtomicWaffles
AshersGirl

AshersGirl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
Y'all just reminded me I have a dogs choker chain somewhere (don't ask).

I guess I will add it to the list of experimentation - it's metal so it might hurt more but it definitely does tighten and negates the need for a slip knot.

I have been testing with polypropylene 10mm (least it says 10mm, looking at it it feels thicker) but I think I need to put soap on it so it fully tightens without me manually tugging on it as it's a little abrasive. It's comfortable though, and super strong so unlikely to break.

• Love
Reactions: AtomicWaffles and doomedtolive
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
i want to hang myself to end my life