0utsider.

0utsider.

I'll just make my own world
May 16, 2024
after a lot of failed attempts, i think the bets way for me to die would be to shoot myself. i dont have a exact date in mind, but ill be going to a gun range with my family. ive been practicing shooting myself with a empty bb gun, but while i was doing that i realized that i really dont know where i should shoot myself. i was practicing doing it to my head, but im not for sure that it would be the best option. i dont like pain, but i do know that this method will have some pain. what would be the best place to shoot myself with as little pain as possible but still being able to die fast?

sorry for bad grammar and stufff. im a little sick rn and didnt feel like typing out a lot of stuff.

Reactions: Daryl72
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022

Reactions: prone2fury and 0utsider.
Upvote 0
L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
Usually the best method is to hold the barrel of the gun inside your mouth aimed at the brain stem (there should be diagrams in the megathread that shows it). Doing it correctly results in zero pain as your dead immediately and before pain could even be processed.

Reactions: 0utsider.
Upvote 0
0utsider.

0utsider.

May 16, 2024
Usually the best method is to hold the barrel of the gun inside your mouth aimed at the brain stem (there should be diagrams in the megathread that shows it). Doing it correctly results in zero pain as your dead immediately and before pain could even be processed.
thank u so much. i havent looked at the mega thread yet but i will later

Reactions: LaughingGoat
Upvote 0
M

mrblock

Apr 10, 2024
after a lot of failed attempts, i think the bets way for me to die would be to shoot myself. i dont have a exact date in mind, but ill be going to a gun range with my family. ive been practicing shooting myself with a empty bb gun, but while i was doing that i realized that i really dont know where i should shoot myself. i was practicing doing it to my head, but im not for sure that it would be the best option. i dont like pain, but i do know that this method will have some pain. what would be the best place to shoot myself with as little pain as possible but still being able to die fast?

sorry for bad grammar and stufff. im a little sick rn and didnt feel like typing out a lot of stuff.
I have often imagined just driving with the gun in the passenger seat. Waiting for that moment when you get a rush of adrenaline to overcome your thoughts and survival instincts, and then pulling over rapidly and pulling the trigger. Who cares where right? As long as you can get past that moment of self prevention (rather self preservation) that stall your body and mind try to do to buy time and run towards the trigger and pull it. Thats all that matters imo

Reactions: Daryl72 and 0utsider.
Upvote 0
0utsider.

0utsider.

May 16, 2024
I have often imagined just driving with the gun in the passenger seat. Waiting for that moment when you get a rush of adrenaline to overcome your thoughts and survival instincts, and then pulling over rapidly and pulling the trigger. Who cares where right? As long as you can get past that moment of self prevention (rather self preservation) that stall your body and mind try to do to buy time and run towards the trigger and pull it. Thats all that matters imo
dude i agree so much! i would already be dead if i had a gun. ive been tryen 2 get one but im fr about to go homeless, so like cant rlly get one but since my family and i are going to a gun range ill just do it there. hopefully i just have a rush of adrenaline and can fire without dout. ive been practicing a lot so i think ill be fine.

Upvote 0
N3UR0T1C

N3UR0T1C

Jul 13, 2019
Personally, I implore you to try to find any other method besides this. I understand that you are in pain, but I don't believe that anybody else should have to witness you blow the contents of your head onto the wall behind you. I'm not trying to discourage you from doing what you feel as you need to do, but you should seriously consider sparing everybody on that range the trauma of witnessing this.

Reactions: Ash and 0utsider.
Upvote 0
0utsider.

0utsider.

May 16, 2024
Personally, I implore you to try to find any other method besides this. I understand that you are in pain, but I don't believe that anybody else should have to witness you blow the contents of your head onto the wall behind you. I'm not trying to discourage you from doing what you feel as you need to do, but you should seriously consider sparing everybody on that range the trauma of witnessing this.
I've thought about this as well. overall, i find it really hard to care. all of my family has gave me more trauma than this ever will give them. the only thing I'm worried about is the people there that aren't my family. I'm planning on running off with the gun somewhere where no one is, then doing it. if that doesn't work , or they cancel the trip, i think I'm gonna try to get one of my older friends to buy me a gun so i can do it alone, or he can just shoot me.

Reactions: TheUncommon
Upvote 0