time2go

Student
Mar 5, 2019
As title requests

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
K

Kazilium

Feb 24, 2019
i ordered from apcpure. give it a shot maybe?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Johnnythefox
G

Greenboop

Oct 27, 2018
Thats nitrate, you want nitrite. I got mine from there too. Came in an unnecessarily large box filled with packing peanuts. It was next day delivery though.

Reactions: Lara Francis, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Minudah and 3 others
T

time2go

Student
Mar 5, 2019
Thats nitrate, you want nitrite. I got mine from there too. Came in an unnecessarily large box filled with packing peanuts. It was next day delivery though.
My bad, cheers!

K

Kazilium

Feb 24, 2019
How did yours arrive? Was the packaging discrete?
Cardboard box. Typical papers with the order details. LOTS of packaging flakes. Small white bottle (ordered 250g), sealed. SN is a legal substance. Just a bit curious to own it but it's completely legal.

T

time2go

Student
Mar 5, 2019
Cardboard box. Typical papers with the order details. LOTS of packaging flakes. Small white bottle (ordered 250g), sealed. SN is a legal substance. Just a bit curious to own it but it's completely legal.
The one I've ordered is in a tub? Don't want too end up drinking the wrong thing

intofragments

intofragments

Mar 5, 2019
I got mine from apc. Came by courier which was an inconvenience as I missed the bell and had to go to a depot 40 minutes away to collect it!! It was in a cardboard box with loads of packing peanuts. Substance name wasn't on the box so quite low-key. Mine's in a tub (250g)

Reapentence

Reapentence

Feb 28, 2019
I got mine from apc. Came by courier which was an inconvenience as I missed the bell and had to go to a depot 40 minutes away to collect it!! It was in a cardboard box with loads of packing peanuts. Substance name wasn't on the box so quite low-key. Mine's in a tub (250g)
How long did it take to arrive?

Dutch

Dutch

Student
Feb 13, 2019
Took 5 days from UK to The Netherlands, DHL did deliver it. Did order on Sunday and arrived at Thursday, They did send out the package at Monday night or Tuesday, The box had allot warning signs on it, that it possible contain dangerous products.

Last edited:
Reapentence

Reapentence

Feb 28, 2019
Took 5 days from UK to The Netherlands, DHL did deliver it. Did order on Sunday and arrived at Thursday, They did send out the package at Monday night or Tuesday, The box had allot warning signs on it that is possible contained dangerous products.

Did you order 250g from APCPure?

Reapentence

Reapentence

Feb 28, 2019

Fuck. FUCK FUCK FUCK.

When I ordered, all I got was a confirmation from PayPal that my money had been sent to the supplier. Did you get an email saying it had been dispatched or anything more than what I got?

Dutch

Dutch

Student
Feb 13, 2019
Can not remember. But if you login on their website, you can see the status of your order. They are honest people and they help customers allot. Dont think they ever scammed someone so dont worry about it. They also send you a PDF file with details and the quaranty about the SN quality and safety. (They did send after the package did leave their warehouse)

EDIT: Sorry was not really focus, yes they did send an email that the package did leave their warehouse.. Then they did also send PDF file and a Track and Trace.

Last edited:
Reapentence

Reapentence

Feb 28, 2019
Can not remember. But if you login on their website, you can see the status of your order. They are honest people and they help customers allot. Dont think they ever scammed someone so dont worry about it. They also send you a PDF file with details and the quaranty about the SN quality and safety. (They did send after the package did leave their warehouse)

I don't believe I made an account before I ordered. I tried logging in but it says I don't have an account. I've emailed them asking if they can cancel now - I'm not risking my freedom for this lmao

Dutch

Dutch

Student
Feb 13, 2019
I don't believe I made an account before I ordered. I tried logging in but it says I don't have an account. I've emailed them asking if they can cancel now - I'm not risking my freedom for this lmao
You dont risk your freedom, SN is E250 (combinded with vitamine and some other stuff), it is used to preservative food, So if you dont want E250 in your house, then also throw allot of your food away!
In other words, because of this reason SN is 100% legal. It's also used to clean some kind of metals. If you bought SA it would be a different thing.

Last edited:
Reapentence

Reapentence

Feb 28, 2019
You dont risk your freedom, SN is E250 (combinded with vitamine and some other stuff), it is used to preservative food, So if you dont want E250 in your house, then also throw allot of your food away!
In other words, because of this reason SN is 100% legal. It's also used to clean some kind of metals. If you bought SA it would be a different thing.

Why would an 18 year old living with his parents want SN though?

Pulpit2018

Pulpit2018

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
Homemade salami making has taken off lately i see...:))

T

time2go

Student
Mar 5, 2019
Mine has arrived today, ordered on Sunday night. Small box with no signs it may contain something dangerous. A couple more weeks and I shall have everything I need.

intofragments

intofragments

Mar 5, 2019
I got mine from the apc eBay account with overnight delivery as standard. The delivery was next day as a result but I missed it - so had to wait another day to collect it from a depot