• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I would like to do a blood test to be sure that it is pure but what is the best place to cut that doesn't hurt as much?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Huntfish34
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I'm really not sure... but I always assumed people might just prick their finger or something.... for a blood test. Idk, just My .02.

• Hugs
Reactions: Bastet and Praestat_Mori
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I would like to do a blood test to be sure that it is pure but what is the best place to cut that doesn't hurt as much?
there aren't that many good places to cut. you could try cutting at an artery or something but you should prick your finger like they do when they'e drawing your blood at the doctor.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Huntfish34
figure8

figure8

The sun goes down
Jul 17, 2023
you could try cutting at an artery
Definitely don't do that. Bad idea.

Cutting your skin generally doesn't hurt as much if you don't hesitate and do it in one quick swipe. Avoid doing it on your hands, wrists, feet, neck, face, and the inner side of your thighs. Pain is subjective (as in, it might hurt you more where it doesn't hurt as much for someone else), and I guess if you're 100% sure about CTB, you should be able to get through it. I'd say try doing it on the front side of your thigh, on the external side of your upper arm, or on your ankle.
I recommend using a dull razor, although it will hurt significantly more (dull razor = wider wound = more blood, which I assume is what's desired for the test).
Use an alcohol disinfectant on your device directly before making the cut. You don't want to get an infection, in case you change your plans.
I'm not sure if a small drop of blood is enough to see the color change. I thought you'd need a teaspoon or so. But you could try to get your hands on a glucometer and make a small prick in the pad of your finger. It's painless, scarless and quick. If a glucometer is inaccessible, maybe you could try using a sewing needle?

• Informative
Reactions: Red Desert, pieck's-bongwater and アホペンギン
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Definitely don't do that. Bad idea.

Cutting your skin generally doesn't hurt as much if you don't hesitate and do it in one quick swipe. Avoid doing it on your hands, wrists, feet, neck, face, and the inner side of your thighs. Pain is subjective (as in, it might hurt you more where it doesn't hurt as much for someone else), and I guess if you're 100% sure about CTB, you should be able to get through it. I'd say try doing it on the front side of your thigh, on the external side of your upper arm, or on your ankle.
I recommend using a dull razor, although it will hurt significantly more (dull razor = wider wound = more blood, which I assume is what's desired for the test).
Use an alcohol disinfectant on your device directly before making the cut. You don't want to get an infection, in case you change your plans.
I'm not sure if a small drop of blood is enough to see the color change. I thought you'd need a teaspoon or so. But you could try to get your hands on a glucometer and make a small prick in the pad of your finger. It's painless, scarless and quick. If a glucometer is inaccessible, maybe you could try using a sewing needle?
I don't know how much blood is needed if using a needle in a finger would be enough

figure8

figure8

The sun goes down
Jul 17, 2023
I don't know how much blood is needed if using a needle in a finger would be enough
I don't know either. If you're scared of pain you could try that, but I'd withdraw more blood just to be sure. There's also the aquarium test, but I'm sure you know about it. Don't you have the possibility to purchase aquarium strips? They're more reliable than the blood test.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I don't know either. If you're scared of pain you could try that, but I'd withdraw more blood just to be sure. There's also the aquarium test, but I'm sure you know about it. Don't you have the possibility to purchase aquarium strips? They're more reliable than the blood test.
I already die the aquarium test, I thought doing the blood test would further guarantee the purity

Reactions: figure8
Kyanko

Kyanko

One more night!!!
Jul 15, 2023
the upper thigh area is least painful for me, so you could try there, but keep in mind least painless doesent mean without pain.

Reactions: Red Desert
H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
I already die the aquarium test, I thought doing the blood test would further guarantee the purity
I think if the aquarium test is okay, you may go ahead without further investigation

Reactions: Bastet
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
the upper thigh area is least painful for me, so you could try there, but keep in mind least painless doesent mean without pain.
How long should I cut and how much blood is needed?
I think if the aquarium test is okay, you may go ahead without further investigation
Both nitrite and nitrate had the correct color, so it is ok?
Just wanna be sure but yea blood test seems just like a worse test than aquarium.

Kyanko

Kyanko

One more night!!!
Jul 15, 2023
How long should I cut and how much blood is needed?

Just wanna be sure but yea blood test seems just like a worse test than aquarium.
sorry!!! I'm not qualified enough to answer that!! never done a blood test...

ger3172

ger3172

prove to me im not gonna die alone
Oct 23, 2021
ive done it with my finger a few times, i cut it in a rather superficial manner and squeezed it a bit and it was enough. it doesnt hurt and the cut goes away in a few days

Reactions: Red Desert
Bastet

Bastet

Nothingness lies coiled in the heart of being
Jun 7, 2023
It is good if the value for nitrite matches the expectation.

The test for nitrates will show a false positive result when there are nitrites present.
So for a accurate reading of nitrates the nitrites need to be deactivated. This should also be written on the test itself, but it is not really relevant when we measure sn.

Reactions: diyCTB