TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
What is the best movie you have seen?

My most recent was 'The Afflicted'
It is American horror crime film that i came across on youtube....

Reactions: mediocre
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
What is the best movie you have seen?

My most recent was 'The Afflicted'
It is American horror crime film that i came across on youtube....
It's hard to choose the best but the best ones for me are always horror/psychological type films. The one that stuck with me the most is "The Sixth Sense" I found it quite disturbing the first time I watched it.

• Love
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Recently: Roman J Israel Esq.
It's a character study, and Denzel Washington is heartbreaking as the character.

• Love
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
I must admit I haven't watch a lot of movies. My favorite is The Dark Crystal. I love the music, the puppetry, everything. In my opinion it's a real masterpiece.

• Love
Not_Quite_Dead_Yet

Not_Quite_Dead_Yet

Student
Oct 27, 2018
Side Effects. Great movie starring Mara Rooney, who was The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, another all-time fave of mine.

• Love
lowres

lowres

Scum
Feb 9, 2019
I'm gonna weeb out bc all my favourite media is either animated, japanese or both, sorry. End of Evangelion is such an amazing movie oh my god, especially the very end the song has so much meaning through the movie and to me personally, plus the imagery is so beautiful and it wraps up the character archs pretty well.

Perfect blue is another favourite of mine its just a solid murder mystery with amazing subtext and visual representations of DID and some other brutal stuff, its animated pretty well too some of the gory fight(?) scenes have good impact and are pretty unnerving. (you can find the whole thing on youtube easy if your interested)

I also just watched to K-on movie which is like very weird for me to watch something like that considering my tastes and that its a cute girl slice of life thing which i have a disposition towards, but i got attatched to the characters during the show and the end of the movie made me tear up the chorus kills me.

Could only find this in spanish for some reason

• Love