• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

jarik

jarik

Student
Jun 12, 2024
Qual è il metodo migliore che potresti consigliare?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum. There is the Suicide Resource Compilation. You can read about methods there.

Reactions: jarik and CelestialDiana
AdamOndiAhman

AdamOndiAhman

dreaming on kolob
Feb 8, 2024
Welcome to the forum. There is the Suicide Resource Compilation. You can read about methods there.

do u get tired of continually posting this? (not meant in a way to be offensive)

edit: im sorry, i guess ur just being a kind to new users

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and almondmilk
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
do u get tired of continually posting this? (not meant in a way to be offensive)

edit: im sorry, i guess ur just being a kind person
No.

I think it's useful.

Reactions: AdamOndiAhman
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
No.

I think it's useful.
Remember that you are responsible for all the people to whom you published these resources.

If I were you, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night.
But apparently not everyone has the same morality as me...
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

• Hugs
Reactions: jarik and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
My preferred way to die would be something very painless, to me the best suicide method sounds like Nembutal as it sounds the most peaceful. What I wish for is to be able to have a death just like never waking again, it's so cruel and hellish how such a painless death isn't accessible for me, having access to such a method would be so incredibly relieving and bring peace from all the pointless suffering existing causes.

jarik

jarik

Student
Jun 12, 2024
My preferred way to die would be something very painless, to me the best suicide method sounds like Nembutal as it sounds the most peaceful. What I wish for is to be able to have a death just like never waking again, it's so cruel and hellish how such a painless death isn't accessible for me, having access to such a method would be so incredibly relieving and bring peace from all the pointless suffering existing causes.
I understand... I think like you, I'm not going to die now, but if it comes to mind I'll look for some really quick and painless method. thanks