• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Hypothetically speaking, what would be the best method to combine with N that you could do at home to ensure death as a back up, just in case? I was thinking, in theory of course, that plastic bag tied around the neck after taking N but would like to hear other ideas.

Please do not say:
-don't combine methods, choose one and do it well. That's not what I'm asking about.
-N is the gold standard, why would anyone combine it with anything? Because there are reasons but I don't want to go into them.
-N is supposed to be peaceful, combining it with something just defeats that purpose. I'm aware of that. The question is about being sure of death, not just peacefulness.

Any other hypothetical ideas, please share.

S

Seeking_Peace

Arcanist
May 18, 2022
Take N while sitting on edge of a cliff

S

Seeking_Peace

Arcanist
May 18, 2022
Bag or gun. If you live with someone, go with the bag

bed

bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
partial, full suspension or bag asphyxiation

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
partial, full suspension or bag asphyxiation
Yes I thought about full too but then I don't if you'd actually stumble off the chair when you fall asleep or just stand there lol.

LifeHasNoOptIn

LifeHasNoOptIn

Worst Life Ever
Mar 31, 2022
I would second the bag or hanging as good hedges. A gun also seems like a decent possibility, but unsure of how quickly your motor functions would be affected after taking N. A full bath for drowning might also be an option.