• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

cloudnone

cloudnone

So Scribble Me Out
Jan 14, 2020
So, I'm an organ donor and I want to know the best method to go with to preserve my organs, when I finally go through with everything. Any prep work that needs to be done leading up to it, etc. I'd hate for my organs to go to waste.

• Hugs
Reactions: eternalflame, NearlyIrrelevantCake, PeacefulTonic and 2 others
Idontrecognizemyself

Idontrecognizemyself

Thank you for listening
Oct 26, 2021
Oh this is such a thoughtful perspective! Right off the top of my head I would count off any medication overdoses, medications filter through your liver or your kidneys, any high doses and those dudes are shot. Might be similar for SN but I'm I'm new here so I can't speak for the exact method of action for that one. One thing I would look into and consider is the freshness of organs they are willing/able to take. Being discovered a day later would waste your organs unfortunately. Some way to ctb within a close proximity to a hospital that does transplants, and be discovered reliably shortly after WITHOUT risking being rescued? I predict lots of intention and timing (and luck) needed to pull this off. I'll try to do some research into the medical sides and see if I can send you any more info!

• Hugs
Reactions: eternalflame and PeacefulTonic
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
You have to make sure that your body is found within some timeframe for your organs to be viable for transplant. How do you plan on getting around that?

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake and PeacefulTonic
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
So, I'm an organ donor and I want to know the best method to go with to preserve my organs, when I finally go through with everything. Any prep work that needs to be done leading up to it, etc. I'd hate for my organs to go to waste.
It's a nice thought but that's tough to actually do, because iwth many methods how long it will take to ctb is uncertain so most people don't want to be discovered for a while. Getting a window where you ctb amd stiloll have organs in good enough condition to use them seems almost impossible to plan, though it might happen through pure chance.

• Hugs
Reactions: eternalflame and Snake of Eden
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
Physical methods like hanging or gunshot [would only ruin your brain which can't be transplanted, anyways] would be the way to go.

But as was mentioned above, you need to be found quickly for your organs to be viable.

• Hugs
Reactions: eternalflame