• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

TiGz

Apr 28, 2020
i guess the best of suicide is partial hanging?

Reactions: ddeathbyhangingg
B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
I tried few times it is quite hard I can't imagine how people strangle themselves on the bed or on the door knob. Maybe I should buy a rope or a cord. Maybe it is worth trying

Reactions: DFFP, Meditation guide and ddeathbyhangingg
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
They each have their pros and cons. It depends on what's important to you. Factors include availability of materials, duration of process, amount of pain/suffering, condition of body, etc. There's not really a "best" way. There might be a best way for your specific situation and wishes.

Reactions: Anthagonos and ddeathbyhangingg
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I think "best" would be very subjective as each individual is different in circumstances, living situations, what one is willing to tolerate and isn't, different tastes and preferences, availability and accessibility, etc. Objectively speaking, a method that would provide the least amount of discomfort, pain, relatively quick and reliable, preferably peace is what most people would agree on.

For me, given that I don't have access to other peaceful methods (SN, N, EB w/inert gases), I opt for a firearm as that is most accessible yet reliable, quick, and painless method I can go for. However, I can only speak for myself as not everyone's situation is the same.

Reactions: Anthagonos and Meditation guide
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Heroin and benzos

Reactions: Chameleons31, Emily_Numb, Rocket1Rocket1 and 5 others
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Nyan Cocktail. It's like DDMP, but I'm using Pong Pong Seeds with Akuamma+Incarvillea Sinensis+ California Poppy, and also scopolamine from Datura Inoxia seeds.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
That's crazy vague, what is the best? Highest success rate is shotgun to head. You may want to factor in pain, speed, fear and availability. The best method is unique to each person.

Reactions: Emily_Numb
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
Given all of the partial hanging failure threads on this forum, I doubt that is the best.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Commitmentphile101, Ybother and 1 other person
Mgl91

Mgl91

Nothing is real
Feb 16, 2020
listen to justin bieber 100 percent assured death. I just couldn't take the pain xD

Shinkansen

Shinkansen

life is pain
Jul 14, 2020
partial hanging is only the most used, because it's easily accessible.

B

Bigyeah

Jul 18, 2020
Given all of the partial hanging failure threads on this forum, I doubt that is the best.
Has anyone know of success with Korean night night
has anyone heard of success with the "Korean night/night tourniquet method" posted here on SS?

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Whatever is attainable and does not frighten you.

Reactions: Commitmentphile101 and Meditation guide
B

Bigyeah

Jul 18, 2020
Whatever is attainable and does not frighten you.
That method doesn't frighten me, I have all the necessary items listed in the megathread. Suppose I'm looking for reassurance as all...

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
This is the right place!

Reactions: Bigyeah
wonderworld

wonderworld

w̶o̶n̶d̶e̶r̶w̶o̶r̶l̶d̶
Jun 5, 2020
i think all suicide types are fucked up and not easy.... but my uneducated mind says heroin overdose as they are already unconscious and won't feel SI

Reactions: Emily_Numb and Meditation guide
SoIntoYou

SoIntoYou

Pillowman
Jul 9, 2020
Gun... definitely a gun. I don't know how true this is, but someone once told me that when you pull the trigger, you don't even hear the BANG.

Reactions: Marauder, DFFP and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
but my uneducated mind says heroin overdose as they are already unconscious and won't feel SI
I agree. It would be the most easy and reliable in my opinion.

Reactions: Anthagonos
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
Gun... definitely a gun. I don't know how true this is, but someone once told me that when you pull the trigger, you don't even hear the BANG.

That would be true. Most bullets travel faster than sound, plus it would most likely be against someone's head. The concussive shock alone from the gases escaping would probably knock you out, possibly even kill you (minus the bullet).

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Regarding SN, it doesn't sound peaceful, to vomit then gasp for air like an asthma attack. I just read the account of moonicide's ctb. What a sweet person she was. It makes me so sad to think this was the only way out for her.

Reactions: Blue LIPS
C

ceelo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
Regarding SN, it doesn't sound peaceful, to vomit then gasp for air like an asthma attack. I just read the account of moonicide's ctb. What a sweet person she was. It makes me so sad to think this was the only way out for her.
isnt the air gasping only in some though@?

I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
isnt the air gasping only in some though@?
Yes ,( I hope so )... Plus its suggested that if u have some sleeping pills before and time it well u may be asleep before the asthma type attack sets in

B

Bigyeah

Jul 18, 2020
Wish I could get a gun off someone here in Canada:( . If anyone does please PM me!

Last edited: