• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dopelemon

dopelemon

Jan 25, 2021
today i tried to do it by using a belt attached to a doorknob, i started to feel very faint and dizzy almost immediately. do i just have to push through until i eventually pass out?
and with the belt i cut a hole so the belt would do up right around my neck, is this the right way to do this? please any help would be appreciated, i am desperate and i'm scared i'll do it wrong and end up a vegetable

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Silent_cries
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I do not know much about hanging, but the consequences of failing a CTB (suicide) attempt could be bad. Definitely please do research before attempting. I wish I could help you more.

dopelemon

dopelemon

Jan 25, 2021
I do not know much about hanging, but the consequences of failing a CTB (suicide) attempt could be bad. Definitely please do research before attempting. I wish I could help you more.
thanks heaps. i've tried to look everywhere online but can't seem to find anything on it, it's all been banned or taken down

• Hugs
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
thanks heaps. i've tried to look everywhere online but can't seem to find anything on it, it's all been banned or taken down
Try looking it up on Tor, Tor doesn't filter things like normal browsers does.

Anyhow I wish you the best of luck, I'm currently studying hanging teqniques as well, so if you figure out something, pls lmk. Tnx :)

W

WoodyOak

Apr 28, 2020
Do you mean you cut another notch in the belt in order to buckle it closer to your neck?

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
The author was last seen on January 27th.

Reactions: Largeletters
W

WoodyOak

Apr 28, 2020
Is the word given, Admiral?
The word is given. Warp speed.

T

toforigivelife

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2021
It's sad that locating a drug dealer that sells some serious shit like heroin is really difficult for law abiding but suicidal people.

Having this information could make our final journey so much more peaceful.