• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

suffering_mo_7

Student
May 8, 2024
I'm likely to have a chance to purchase a gun soon but need advice because I don't always think clearly. Here are my hang ups.

1. I'm going to have to hide it in my house. I live with my family and can NOT have it getting found. I can put it in the basement, in a few hidden places but it could potentially be found by someone eventually. I also have to "sneak" it in the house.

2. I have not handled guns and am not comfortable with them. I can't practice either for various reasons, mostly because of my hyperacusis.

3. I HATE the idea of blowing my whole head off and traumatizing my family even more than they will be but I need something that is close to 100%.

*I do not want to commit suicide and I am hurting so much that I am going to hurt them and I am so afraid of it getting worse. I don't want to end it this way. However, the physical damage from pharmaceuticals has become too great and that's hurting them too. I need this option to be available before I get to the point of being unable to leave my house.

**I was originally thinking shotgun because I can not have it fail but now some of my other predicaments, I am rethinking...

Reactions: karmaisabitch
Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
there's firearms megathread

Reactions: worthIess and karmaisabitch
DeathWish3301

DeathWish3301

May 15, 2024
This whole plan sounds like it's going to be a self-fulfilling failure. I don't mean this in an insensitive or mean way. I say that based off your own words.

1.) Having to sneak the firearm in, and hide it with simply hope that it won't be found is risky and problematic.

2.) Having no experience and being uncomfortable is a big chance for you to:

A.) Not follow through

B.) Much bigger issue: Failing and causing some serious self injury such as blowing your face off, becoming paralyzed, etc.

3.) If they care about you, it will be traumatizing, regardless. Complete speculation on my part, but I'd imagine it being a gory end like that it would be way worse compared to other states you could be found in.

Last time I looked at statistics on LAH, your chances of success and minimal agony are much higher with a shotgun compared to pistol. If you do decide to make the purchase. Sorry, I don't have that much firearms knowledge.

I'm sorry that you feel trapped and are under pressure to do this right now.

Just playing devil's advocate. I'm truly sorry for your situation and the pain you're in.

Reactions: worthIess, pthnrdnojvsc, karmaisabitch and 1 other person
S

suffering_mo_7

Student
May 8, 2024
This whole plan sounds like it's going to be a self-fulfilling failure. I don't mean this in an insensitive or mean way. I say that based off your own words.

1.) Having to sneak the firearm in, and hide it with simply hope that it won't be found is risky and problematic.

2.) Having no experience and being uncomfortable is a big chance for you to:

A.) Not follow through

B.) Much bigger issue: Failing and causing some serious self injury such as blowing your face off, becoming paralyzed, etc.

3.) If they care about you, it will be traumatizing, regardless. Complete speculation on my part, but I'd imagine it being a gory end like that it would be way worse compared to other states you could be found in.

Last time I looked at statistics on LAH, your chances of success and minimal agony are much higher with a shotgun compared to pistol. If you do decide to make the purchase. Sorry, I don't have that much firearms knowledge.

I'm sorry that you feel trapped and are under pressure to do this right now.

Just playing devil's advocate. I'm truly sorry for your situation and the pain you're in.
I appreciate your opinion. There can't be a choice about ending it if I have the option to do it.....my physical state is becoming beyond torturous... imagine hearing things like 3x as loud as normal (like everything shouting in your ears), where it makes your ears hurt and having incredibly loud screaming tinnitus in your ears 24/7. Then add a bunch of other physical stuff that causes pain.

I won't be doing anything in the home. I would never do that to them. I'm hoping to go somewhere else, even across the street in a field if that's my only option.

I have SN but because of my stomach, and my already chemically damaged state, it's not a great option. I also can't take antianemics and don't have access.

I have considered trying to get a hotel room downtown or going to a highway overpass where I can jump but that could injure other people and I don't want that...I have considered stepping out in front of a fast moving vehicle but again, don't want anyone to get hurt. I also don't want this on the news OR have them financially liable because I hurt someone else. Partial has failed, as has night night. Full suspension, I will NOT do that in my home with them here.

*****I could use some other opinions. What are my other options? Cutting my throat seems like a fail. OD is almost always a fail.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: locked*n*loaded
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
A shotgun is obviously the way to go especially for someone with no experience. It doesn't require as much precision as any other type of gun, but you should still practice the angle even if you can't practice dry-firing.

There are ways to make sure they don't discover you first though it will probably still be distressing to see your body with basically no head.

It's still intense as fuck to discharge a gun on yourself and your discomfort with guns will make it a lot harder.

Reactions: worthIess, suffering_mo_7 and locked*n*loaded
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
If firearm were my method, I'd go with a shotgun. Not even a contest really. Actually, shotgun is my back up plan.

Reactions: worthIess
DeathWish3301

DeathWish3301

May 15, 2024
I appreciate your opinion. There can't be a choice about ending it if I have the option to do it.....my physical state is becoming beyond torturous... imagine hearing things like 3x as loud as normal (like everything shouting in your ears), where it makes your ears hurt and having incredibly loud screaming tinnitus in your ears 24/7. Then add a bunch of other physical stuff that causes pain.

I won't be doing anything in the home. I would never do that to them. I'm hoping to go somewhere else, even across the street in a field if that's my only option.

I have SN but because of my stomach, and my already chemically damaged state, it's not a great option. I also can't take antianemics and don't have access.

I have considered trying to get a hotel room downtown or going to a highway overpass where I can jump but that could injure other people and I don't want that...I have considered stepping out in front of a fast moving vehicle but again, don't want anyone to get hurt. I also don't want this on the news OR have them financially liable because I hurt someone else. Partial has failed, as has night night. Full suspension, I will NOT do that in my home with them here.

*****I could use some other opinions. What are my other options? Cutting my throat seems like a fail. OD is almost always a fail.
Can't relate to the physical discomfort and pain. I've always been in good health. I'm just beyond fucked up emotionally and psychologically. I can only imagine how much that sucks, though.

Yeah, and as I said before, I don't mean to be a buzzkill or put a damper on your plans; I just don't want you to fail or suffer. Hopefully, someone else will be more helpful than myself.

Best wishes to you.

Reactions: worthIess
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Let me guess.... you have N? I would give thousands right now for N.
Lol. No, I don't have N. I dragged my feet and missed the N train while it was still running. No, I have CO. Well, all of the necessary equip to ctb by CO in a tent, anyway, which is also a peaceful method, btw. Yeah, I wish I had N. Would have been a lot easier.