• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Astume

Dec 23, 2021
My parents are sending me to a psychiatrist next week for suspected depression, and, as silly as it sounds, I'm planning on dying from drug prescription overdose. So, how do I somehow convince the psychiatrist to give me the most lethal drug?

๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Nope. Sorry.

Reactions: Wannagonow and stilhavinightmares
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people โค๏ธ
Aug 28, 2022
Iirc, you can OD on amitriptyline, I don't know the dose though, you'll have to Google it. It's used as an antidepressant and for some types of pain. Iirc you just fall asleep but please double check on that, I find it unlikely personally. And I think it's quite a slow death. Days.

theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
Well, your stories must be sad and dark. You can also cry in the session.

tidal1

tidal1

Oct 30, 2023
Iirc, you can OD on amitriptyline, I don't know the dose though, you'll have to Google it. It's used as an antidepressant and for some types of pain. Iirc you just fall asleep but please double check on that, I find it unlikely personally. And I think it's quite a slow death. Days.
problem with that though is that it's an older antidepressant and people don't prescribe it much anymore. Plus you'd probably need other prescription meds along with it to ctb