• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

fenderjazzmaster

fenderjazzmaster

go to sleep
Sep 12, 2023
Слава Україні! Hello everyone. Joined this site recently and skimmed through various articles, but everything seems to be different for each country. What in your opinion are the best ctb methods in Ukraine? Answers like going to war are not allowed lmao. I thought of jumping off a building but I don't have the balls for it. There are many open rooftops in Kyiv alone, not speaking about other cities. Also thought of carbon monoxide but idk about that one. Any thoughts?

• Hugs
Reactions: Nlis2244 and avaruus
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
No but seriously, why isn't "going to war" a viable method? They probably give you a basic rifle training before they actually sent you to the frontlines.
CTB with a gun is one the best methods in terms of reliability, quickness and painlessness.

fenderjazzmaster

fenderjazzmaster

go to sleep
Sep 12, 2023
No but seriously, why isn't "going to war" a viable method? They probably give you a basic rifle training before they actually sent you to the frontlines.
CTB with a gun is one the best methods in terms of reliability, quickness and painlessness.
Cuz going through this is far more stressful. You know, to go to war i need to drop out of uni and wait till i get drafted or just do it myself. But this method will stress my relatives out more than just sudden suicide and it involves more time, so I don't want it. But, if things will go in a bad way I'll probably do it bud, you opened my eyes haha. Or i can illegally get some cheapest firearm i can and just pop a gun in my face

• Love
Reactions: Lys_C15H25N3O_d3 and avaruus
Dying Knight

Dying Knight

-
Sep 17, 2023
You may visit the thread for Russian-speaking users, there are quite interesting insights there.

Tl;dr: based on the conversations there and multiple researches, I concluded that drowning with butane from an air duster is one of the best methods in terms of availability, price, simplicity, execution time, reliability, and absence of pain.

Plastic bag with butane is close to drowning, but it's more complicated to do optimally.

Hanging with butane is comparable with bag, but it may produce some painful feelings for a few seconds (probably <10s).

Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Student
Sep 19, 2023
its very stressful indeed and you are not really thinking of the rest of the people in your squad, they will be terrified sometime someone will again "hold the rifle with the wrong hands" and paint the walls.. well, sure being destroyed by explosives or artillery doesnt count as suicide but theres also survivability and horrors, anyway.. anyone who knows or have the slightest idea of how things changed 9 years ago...