• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LittleAngel

LittleAngel

When life gives you lemons, squeeze em into ur eye
Jun 26, 2023
Not for CBT, just for self harm. I'd like it to be easier to go deep since the blades I've used in the past have been sort of sucky and hard to use.

hells "angel"

hells "angel"

Is there an end? Does this Stop?
Jun 28, 2023
Amazon two sided razor (shaving) replacment blades. I had them all taken away and haven't got the same kind back but look through the reivews and you can get some nice razors. I bought some for maybe $15 (including shipping) and got 100 blades. They were great. Easily got styros and could've got beans (cut to the fat, aka beans cause it looks like yellow gross beans). Any replacment blade you can get will work well. (The single blades, not the whole razor head refiller with small slim, flimsy blades inside).

Reactions: LittleAngel