• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

treetop.grazer

Student
Jan 11, 2022
Hi all,

For insurance purposes I need my CTB look entirely accidental, I'm not bothered at all about if it's painful or not so not looking for a PP or anything like that. I really liked the idea of the shallow water blackout, but I've tried and tried and just can't get myself to pass out. I am liking the idea of drowning though, as I've taken up wild swimming recently so it's a great alibi. The issue is how to get past the SI, like yesterday, I sawm and swam until I thought i was exhausted, middle of the lake, yet when it came to it, I just flipped over to my back and floated around for a bit to get energy to swim back.I'm thinking next option is to go on a wild-camp near the lake, get very drunk and then try a swim.

But wondering, what other "accidental" methods are there, again, ignoring pain, that are pretty effective?

• Hugs
Reactions: scaredycat84 and eternalflame
E

Endtimes1

Student
Jan 15, 2022
Depending on your country. Wild animals, either from them attacking or getting bitten or stung by them. Everything from bears, wolfs to snakes or medusas.

If you want to do it at home easily, buy venomous animals or a Pitbull. If you get several grown up pitbulls, especially with a history of problematic behaviour. Everyday might turn out to be very close to a fatal accident.

I don't recommend anything of this because it might be very painful and might fail.

Last edited:
Reactions: treetop.grazer and Alex6216
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Hi all,

For insurance purposes I need my CTB look entirely accidental, I'm not bothered at all about if it's painful or not so not looking for a PP or anything like that. I really liked the idea of the shallow water blackout, but I've tried and tried and just can't get myself to pass out. I am liking the idea of drowning though, as I've taken up wild swimming recently so it's a great alibi. The issue is how to get past the SI, like yesterday, I sawm and swam until I thought i was exhausted, middle of the lake, yet when it came to it, I just flipped over to my back and floated around for a bit to get energy to swim back.I'm thinking next option is to go on a wild-camp near the lake, get very drunk and then try a swim.

But wondering, what other "accidental" methods are there, again, ignoring pain, that are pretty effective?

Some kind of electrocution may work - like filling up a kitchen sink with dishes and water, dropping something with an electrical current into the water, and then putting your hands into the water, but I'm not sure about how effective this approach would be.

Another method is to go out into the woods during winter and allow yourself to freeze to death, but I'm not sure that your death would be ruled accidental.

Reactions: scaredycat84 and treetop.grazer
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Electrocution must be very painful but people might think it's an accident, I certainly not reccomend it.
Probably easier to get severe covid19 if you haven't got vaccine and trash the medication away.

• Informative
Reactions: Julgran
HopefulButPrepared

HopefulButPrepared

Experienced
Jun 22, 2022
Hi all,

someone attempting this could take some strong sedatives out into the water with them, and take them whilst drunk, and after they have (as you said), swam, rested, swam out further, rested, swam out further - until the distance, tiredness, alcohol and sedatives do the job - I doubt a verdict of 'suicide' could be confidently reached by a coroner from this - 'misadventure' is just as likely, but I'm not expert - but all hard drives must be destroyed with any info about this - wiped is bullshit - they must be destroyed and got rid of - I'm not in any way telling you what to do - I am speculating as if I was in that situation

Reactions: makethepainstop and treetop.grazer
A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
This one would seem accidental and is also painless
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/shallow-water-blackout.4315/
This might sound easy but this thread doesnt mention one important thing...
You have to be swimming for this to work. If you follow this and use a bucket full of water your body will force itself to breathe, you need to swim in a large body of water for you to blackout without having the urge to breathe.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zhendou and treetop.grazer
S

Seeking_Peace

Arcanist
May 18, 2022
This one would seem accidental and is also painless
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/shallow-water-blackout.4315/
This might sound easy but this thread doesnt mention one important thing...
You have to be swimming for this to work. If you follow this and use a bucket full of water your body will force itself to breathe, you need to swim in a large body of water for you to blackout without having the urge to breathe.
It's not easy. Even with hyperventilation, some people experience hypercapnia a lot faster. But, I do agree it would be the most realistic 'accident' if one can pull it off.

Reactions: Zhendou, treetop.grazer and Alex6216
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Doubt electrocution would work anymore, since the advent of the circuit breaker, which will trip almost instantaneously. I think most "accident-type" suicides are prone to fail. You could fall into one of those wood chippers like they use to chop up large tree branches. Grizzly, but effective, I would imagine.

Reactions: treetop.grazer
E

eternalflame

Experienced
Mar 30, 2022
Getting drunk in heat and drowning.

M

Mimilade

Jul 11, 2022
You have any allergies?

This_sux ✓

This_sux ✓

Forever alone
Aug 6, 2020
Jump off from the cliff

1. if there are people nearby you can "slip" and fall
2. it happens regularly so it won't be questioned
3. record yourself "checking the view" then proceed to "slip"
4. height might be traumatizing for you, but that's the only con

T

treetop.grazer

Student
Jan 11, 2022
Getting drunk in heat and drowning.
That is actually top of my list atm, ive been going out in my kayak most days this week so wouldn't be a huge stretch to spend a day on a lake, be drinking and then go out in the kayak and capsize.
You have any allergies?
Ironically I did, then 2 years ago I tried to ctb by o/d ing on the drugs I was allergic to (I'd start to get bad hives all over and face would swell up). All I had was bad headaches, some stomach pains and a cured allergy after that!
Jump off from the cliff

1. if there are people nearby you can "slip" and fall
2. it happens regularly so it won't be questioned
3. record yourself "checking the view" then proceed to "slip"
4. height might be traumatizing for you, but that's the only con
Very similar but I have been taking on much more challenging mountains on my hikes this year, i think that just pushing myself that step too far on a scramble is an option that I hope for each time I go.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: eternalflame
E

eternalflame

Experienced
Mar 30, 2022
You can eat poisonous mushrooms but it's probably painful.

S

scaredycat84

Forever and ever, Amen
Dec 29, 2021
Hi all,

Is a drug overdose considers accidental? Cause there are a few thatll ensure success

E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
I wonder how many people have deliberately sought out Covid and died from it...

Noctis

Noctis

I wish I'd done it years ago
Dec 15, 2021
If you live in the US, life insurance policies have to pay out in the event of suicide if you've had the policy for at least two years.

You could email your insurance company with a picture of a shotgun in your mouth with the caption "Later, suckers. Remember my brother is my beneficiary; he's going to be expecting a check soon." And as long as you've been paying your premiums on time for at least 24 months, they can't do jack shit about it.

Again, only in the United States.

Reactions: bananacrackers, treetop.grazer and eternalflame
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Accidents do occur, drunk drivers kill people, wild animals, severe car accidents, lightening, drug overdoses, muggers, falling off a cliff, motorcycle accident, poisonings, venomous snakes, natural gas leaks in a house, road rage, cannibals, piranha's, sharks, drowning, head hunter's, airplane crashes, trains derail, challenging a wild moose, mountain climbing, hunting accident, asking your spouse,"Is that a new hair do, or did you drive home with the window down?", police accidental shootings, venomous spider bites, telling a US special forces guy, "F America,!" I'm sure I can think of a couple more........ nuclear reactor melt down, riding in a NYC taxi cab, sinkholes large ones, honking your horn a flashing your headlights at a pack of Hells Angels in front of you, playing Russian roulette with an automatic, asteroid strike, boats sinking.....

H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
Accidents do occur, drunk drivers kill people, wild animals, severe car accidents, lightening, drug overdoses, muggers, falling off a cliff, motorcycle accident, poisonings, venomous snakes, natural gas leaks in a house, road rage, cannibals, piranha's, sharks, drowning, head hunter's, airplane crashes, trains derail, challenging a wild moose, mountain climbing, hunting accident, asking your spouse,"Is that a new hair do, or did you drive home with the window down?", police accidental shootings, venomous spider bites, telling a US special forces guy, "F America,!" I'm sure I can think of a couple more........ nuclear reactor melt down, riding in a NYC taxi cab, sinkholes large ones, honking your horn a flashing your headlights at a pack of Hells Angels in front of you, playing Russian roulette with an automatic, asteroid strike, boats sinking.....
You have quite the imagination 😃

J

Jimblue

Student
Sep 10, 2022
Get drunk and fall in to river in winter perhaps but it's definitely will be quite painful

S

SimchaJ

Sep 15, 2022
Drink a lot of hard alcohol while in your car, parked in a place that gets very hot. A woman who was thought to be kidnapped was found dead in her car from alcohol poisoning/heat stroke. You would need to go to a desert (Palm Springs area) or Arizona, where it gets to be 120 degrees and in your car it will be even hotter.