• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LucifersIntrovert

LucifersIntrovert

Buried Alive
Sep 10, 2023
As of now the SN has been ordered (should be here the first days of feb) I have zofran for antiemetics now just the benzos, does anyone have recommendations on certain ones and how to obtain said benzo? Thanks

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Benzodiazepines are prescriptions only so you would either need a doctor to write a prescription for you or order illegally on the Dark Web.

SN works quickly enough that any work, short-acting or long-acting I think. Otherwise long-acting ones like diazepam would be ideal.

Reactions: LucifersIntrovert
ClownCringe

ClownCringe

Remember being able to move?
Jan 18, 2020
Easy enough, just make up a story about you having severe anxiety and your dog died. say you've been having panic attacks and need something to get you through the next week while you grieve. Even if you're a bad actor keep seeing drs and eventually you will get something.

W

WheelSucker459

Will follow you wherever
Jan 13, 2024
Can ctb happen with benzos?

Need help with info

M

mmmmn

Jan 12, 2024
Hey! As one of the ingredients for st method, you need benzos, I was thinking about xanax, Could someone please tell me the dosage, I weight 44kg