• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ADBoy777

ADBoy777

Student
May 16, 2024
Im looking for benzos but I just saw there are lots of benzos types like Alprazolam, Clonazepam,etc…

Does it matter which type of Benzos to use with SN method or all benzos affects the same?

Last edited:
Reactions: Unknown21
Acritarch

Acritarch

Jun 16, 2024
Im looking for benzos but I just saw there are lots of benzos types like Alprazolam, Clonazepam,etc…

Does it matter which type of Benzos to use with SN method or all benzos affects the same?
I'll try to summarize what I know about benzos. 🤔
Diazepam (Valium) works quickly and has a long duration of action. Lorazepam (Ativan) has a medium duration of action and takes effect relatively quickly. Xanax (Alprazolam) has a medium duration of action and takes effect very quickly. Oxazepam (Serax) has a medium to short duration of action and takes longer to take effect.

Reactions: davidtorez and ADBoy777
Upvote 0
ADBoy777

ADBoy777

Student
May 16, 2024
I'll try to summarize what I know about benzos. 🤔
Diazepam (Valium) works quickly and has a long duration of action. Lorazepam (Ativan) has a medium duration of action and takes effect relatively quickly. Xanax (Alprazolam) has a medium duration of action and takes effect very quickly. Oxazepam (Serax) has a medium to short duration of action and takes longer to take effect.
So the difference is just in the effects duration and the time it takes them to affect but the effect is the same with all of them

I got it right?

Reactions: davidtorez
Upvote 0
Acritarch

Acritarch

Jun 16, 2024
So the difference is just in the effects duration and the time it takes them to affect but the effect is the same with all of them

I got it right?
Yes, the main difference seems to be the duration of action and the time it takes for them to work.
But I'm not a doctor.
However, in the PPH, only Diazepam and Oxazepam are listed as possible benzos.

Upvote 0
ADBoy777

ADBoy777

Student
May 16, 2024
Yes, the main difference seems to be the duration of action and the time it takes for them to work.
But I'm not a doctor.
However, in the PPH, only Diazepam and Oxazepam are listed as possible benzos.
Thanks.
If anyone interested I just found the main and most important difference: Benzos like Xanax can interact with other medications while serax isn't interacting with other medications so if you take beta blockers, AE, etc.. during the SN method serax is the safer option

Reactions: davidtorez
Upvote 0
GhostShell

GhostShell

Dec 5, 2023
Another big difference is the half-life but that only matters for long term use and dependence, for taking the bus its irrelevant.

The difference between an 8 hour half life (gone from your body in 44 hours) versus a 40 hour half life (gone from your body in 220 hours) matters a ton for how often you can safely take it (once a week vs once a month).

Upvote 0
S

sevensquared

Apr 20, 2024
Is it even possible to get benzos online without prescription? I've got a few leftover ones but can't imagine being able to get more out of the dr. Does it mean using the dark web cause I can't work that shit out at all

Reactions: reddalert and davidtorez
Upvote 0
davidtorez

davidtorez

Arcanist
Mar 8, 2024
Is it even possible to get benzos online without prescription? I've got a few leftover ones but can't imagine being able to get more out of the dr. Does it mean using the dark web cause I can't work that shit out at all
I would like to know as well

Upvote 0