• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I already have sources but as of now, I'm unsure of their legitimacy. If possible, i'd like someone to apprise me of a few more sources as I can't find any more, at the moment and I need more for research purposes. You're not obliged to do so and I'm aware that most online pharmacies or places selling drugs are either selling illicit medications or are out to scam you. Because of this, if you feel as if it wouldn't be safe to give any sources to me in fear that i'll buy from them and suffer some damage done to my body, that is also another reason as to why you're not obliged to provide any sources to me.

Reactions: swaraj
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Probably best off sticking to the main markets on the darknet or the handful of EU pharmacy places that include online consultation.

Reactions: アホペンギン
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
In this thread you can find an address where you should not order:

Reactions: アホペンギン