R

retention

Oneitis
Jul 29, 2024
I personally would not touch Benzos with a ten foot pole, due to past bad experiences.

However, I am curious to hear what are your thoughts on Benzos if you were prescribed them.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I was prescribed benzos to fight insomnia at first, with little to no success. I wouldn't sleep but I would be extremely stoned, unable to do anything.
Then it was prescribed to me to fight anxiety and it worked quite well. I abused them a few times though. Now I don't take benzos that often, unless I'm having a panic attack (maybe once or twice a month).

• Hugs
Reactions: retention
H

hopelesswanderer

Oct 12, 2023
I had a little Ativan coming off alcohol in detox but recently a friend suggested taking the lowest dose of klonopin and it worked for his depression to numb the pain. He did it for a few months and then went off. Seems interesting to me but I highly doubt my psych would go for it at any dose and rightfully so, I'm an addict

• Hugs
Reactions: retention
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I've been given them on tap since my recent stay in psych ward and they are doing hardly anything.

It freaks me out to be prescribed this quantity and freaks me out that they are not working.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
They are worth it for some relief but the addiction stories are scary so avoid daily/nightly use if possible