sodiumfog

sodiumfog

Aug 25, 2024
I understand BDZ aren't necessary for the SN method, but I'd prefer to think the experience will be somewhat peaceful rather than not!
I've been on too many shady websites only to back out last minute trying to locate the Benzo compound.
I plan to use 3X 50mg "Dramamine" as my AE but aside from alcohol or pot, I'd really appreciate if anyone could share what they plan to use, especially if it doesn't require a prescription.

I like the sound of this from the PPH:
"Supplementary drugs are important because they can make what could be an un-peaceful death, peaceful, and an unreliable death..."

Reactions: CantDoIt and divinemistress36
uniqueusername4

uniqueusername4

died a long time ago
Aug 13, 2023
Exactly. I feel like it is more reliable to try the sn method with benzos. but when you have the sn and the benzos are the only hurdle, it is hard to wait. I am so skeptical of ordering from anywhere because I can't afford a wellness check/hospitalization.

Reactions: CantDoIt
C

CantDoIt

Mage
Jul 18, 2024
I feel the same way. Specifically, I feel as if SN may not have been suggested at all in PPh had Benzos not been available.

Reactions: sodiumfog
ceramic_apple

ceramic_apple

Sep 3, 2024
Dramamine won't do what it needs to do as an AE because it is for motion sickness. A prescription antiemetic has a totally different function, from what I've read.

sodiumfog

sodiumfog

Aug 25, 2024
ok thank you. I really appreciate this feedback. I tried 100mg (2x the recommended dose) It most definitely knocked me down to sleep within 45mins.

Last edited: