• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Y

yuumi

Feb 19, 2021
I've got 120 mg of Klonopin -- I know taking it all on its own isnt gonna get me to ctb, but if anyone could help me out with the Klonopin/booze ratio, I'd really appreciate it. I've been surviving way too far at this point and I want to know if there's something besides hanging I can go by.

Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
Most likely the benzos will intensity the effect of the alcohol and just cause you to loose consciousness

Reactions: WOODESITY
Y

yuumi

Feb 19, 2021
So there's like no way I can combine booze and klonopin to die? Pills sound so much easier than hanging and I've tried to hang twice already and messed up both times...

Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
It's not impossible but typically benzos in pill form will not be enough to cause death without introducing other medicines to prevent vomiting and to increase absorption. Benzos while strong are very short lived.

In the US, benzos are a controlled substance so your max prescribed dosage would be 30 days and no refills, this would most likely not be enough to prove terminal.

• Aww..
Reactions: yuumi
Y

yuumi

Feb 19, 2021
Goddamit. Thanks for being so informative though, that was really helpful. Im getting a refill tomorrow mainly is why I asked, but I hadn't even thought about the point about vomiting.
Time to get good at tying slipknots again lol.

Reactions: Nikki2020