• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
hello (⌒‐⌒) i have never done drugs before ever even medical in hospital drugs so i dont know what to expect. before i take them with my sn do you suggest i do a practice run to know how quickly i am out and how it will affect me i do not want to be experiencing strange new effects while also having the si and anxiety of dying

WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
Yes.

• Love
Reactions: Venus13 and AnonymousRobin
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
If you have enough benzos to spare then definitely try one benzo to see how you feel so you can decide how many you want to take with SN, remember though you will be on an empty stomach when doing SN

AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
is empty stomach make your pills more strong :o i will need to prepare for that can you overdose on benzo