• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I will either use Alprazolam or Clonazepam but I don't know how many minutes before the sn I should take it.
Alprazolam has a onset of 20-40 minutes and Clonazepam has a onset of 20-60 minutes which makes it kinda hard to determine how many minutes before the sn it should be taken.
For the dose I also don't know how much I should take, I don't want to be too numb or sleep before taking the benzos.

tiny_dancer

tiny_dancer

Student
Aug 23, 2022
Many people trial the meds beforehand to see exactly how they react, how each dosage affects them and how long it until it takes effect.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Many people trial the meds beforehand to see exactly how they react, how each dosage affects them and how long it until it takes effect.
I did xanax in the past and the onset was very quick, I think like 20 minutes for the full effect.
For the dose I am not sure, I had to take a lot to feel anything in the past but maybe a lower dose would be enough to calm me down.

tiny_dancer

tiny_dancer

Student
Aug 23, 2022
Hard to say. If you have enough, it might be worth testing it out first, to see what is the ideal effect.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Hard to say. If you have enough, it might be worth testing it out first, to see what is the ideal effect.
Then I will make some dumb shit in the end, the problem with benzos is you often feel sober even though you are really numbed.