• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

klm

klm

life is despair
Jan 20, 2020
I've been here suicidal for a while, and it's mainly due to loneliness and anxiety disorder, plus health problems, but I had a question for anyone who can help me :)

I have access to benzos like xanax/klonopin and hydrocodone and promethazine, if I mix these three what chance due you think it would cause death?
Maybe I even drink some alcohol aswell

**I've tried SN, hanging, cutting, suffocation so I'm desperate at this point, I wish I didn't have to go but there is a feeling of trepidation constantly over my head and I can't take it anymore

luv u all <3

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LADY007, S like suicide, Dead Meat and 2 others
Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
@klm You don't mention the dosing you have access to, but mixing your benzodiazepines with an opiate (Hydrocodone) can certainly lead to respiratory arrest. Alcohol will certainly instigate this process as well.

This is not something I'd reccomend to CTB unless you know you have a strong enough dose, and you know your not using an extended release version of the drug.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: Lily (Osako), klm, Euthanza and 2 others
klm

klm

life is despair
Jan 20, 2020
@klm You don't mention the dosing you have access to, but mixing your benzodiazepines with an opiate (Hydrocodone) can certainly lead to respiratory arrest. Alcohol will certainly instigate this process as well.

This is not something I'd reccomend to CTB unless you know you have a strong enough dose, and you know your not using an extended release version of the drug.
Thank you :)

I can say I have more than 20 MG xanax and 30mg hydrocodone, neither extended release, should be enough I'd say idk though, anyways thank you

D

Danjor88

Oct 17, 2021
I'd say there's little chance of it working unless you take the benzos and alcohol and do something like fall alseep outdoors in the cold (hypothermia).

Drug overdoses rarely work, they deliberately dose them to make overdose highly unlikely.

Reactions: LADY007, Euthanza, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
H

[HNO]

Experienced
Aug 21, 2022
lethal dose for benzos ranges up to several gramms.it equals to thousand pills of several mgs dosage. drugs like promethazine are deadly itself and this drug is in the same drug group as DPH(benadryl), namely antihistamines lethal dose in this case ranges to several gramms and more too but difference in dosage per pill is drasticall usually it startes with 50mg of antihistamine per pill so it's much easier to overdose on.like 60 pills of 50mgs is quite enough to do the job though i advice against as symptoms of OD are horrible which include psychosis and seizures

for opiates there's need to reduce tolerancy to minimal before oding on them and it may take months. and LD in this case in range of just hundred mg to one gramm and more but never exceeds 3 gramms given a pure substance(which is hard to find in case of purchasing throught darknet, especially for things like heroin though it's mixture of fentanyl with adulterants now so should do the job as well given vendor mixing up fent in certain proportions)

mixing up opiates with benzos and alcohol is somewhat deadly as a lot of famouts people died like this,(google wikipedia article on the list of famous people who are killed themselves) but without antimetics on untrained ogranism doing so makes no sense, propably you'll throw up all unless inject it I.V

if you need info on lethal dose for a given substance just google safety sheet for it

Reactions: Euthanza and Huntfish34
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
You mentioned the xanax and hydrocodone,. But how much do you have in the klons?

I don't think you have nearly enough to OD on,. Although with massive amounts of alcohol you never know I guess..... Everybody's different.

Reactions: Jrmull1993
T

takemenowpls

Experienced
Aug 19, 2022
Thank you :)

I can say I have more than 20 MG xanax and 30mg hydrocodone, neither extended release, should be enough I'd say idk though, anyways thank you
I took 180mg of Xanax and mixed it with booze. I didn't even fall asleep. Instead I ended up blacking out but vomited. Needless to say I'm still here. Yes, your mixing something different but just keep in mind the success rate of pills is super low. More likely to end up with serious health problems after.

Ceterum

Ceterum

Aug 10, 2022
lethal dose for benzos ranges up to several gramms.

without medical preconditions, there is almost no lethal dose for benzos ALONE. they are only acting as an allosteric activator on GABA-A, meaning when your existing GABA is depleted, that's it ... no more additional input for your receptors, even if you throw more benzos on it. Mix intox is a different story, but has lots of potential for failure.

I second the poster claiming the method is unlikely to suceed. The oxy will either not work sufficiently in case of tolerance or most likely will make you vomit without tolerance.

Reactions: Lastsauce