• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Hanzo

Hanzo

Miserable
Aug 31, 2020
Just wondering if 2500mg of Benadryl could kill me. I'm quite lightweight and small and I'm pretty sure that its well in the lethal dosage for me. However, a lot of people say they just experience bad trips? Also would I need meto or something to keep it down? Not dying yet but it's good to be prepared : - )

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
This is a bad idea. It's a very painful way to go, and you can have some wild hallucinations.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I suggest you use the search for benadryl. It's been discussed a ton on the forum as a method.

I

inflammed123

Student
Sep 9, 2020
Just wondering if 2500mg of Benadryl could kill me. I'm quite lightweight and small and I'm pretty sure that its well in the lethal dosage for me. However, a lot of people say they just experience bad trips? Also would I need meto or something to keep it down? Not dying yet but it's good to be prepared : - )
Good rule of thumb

100% of otc meds will not kill you (overdoses just damage the kidneys and liver and lead to bad deaths, especially tylenol)
95% of prescription meds will not kill you (only those which suppress the breathing centers will work, and they are hard to get.)

Reactions: Emily_Numb
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
It will no doubt give you unforgettable hallucinations which, when you wake up in hospital (which you most likely will), will impact your mental health severely. It has the potential to trigger psychosis as it absolutely not something you want to be messing with when the chance if you surviving is so high. Drug psychosis is one of the most traumatic things I have experienced in my life. Do not recommend.

M

mapletree

Student
Aug 22, 2020
Generally, If you can get it over the counter, it will likely either not kill you or just half kill you so that you come out with permanent disability, as in now you're alive and depressed and on dialysis, or you're waiting for a liver transplant and die a few weeks in if you're "lucky". also, now you have a big hospital bill.