• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

strwbberi

strwbberi

Jan 7, 2024
would it work to js take like a bunch of benadryl? if so, how much? i dont have access to the dw to buy anything

Last edited:
JOkE2109

JOkE2109

Student
Dec 18, 2023
I would choose another method, it's too unreliable.

Reactions: BrainShower, willitpass, tomyumgoong and 2 others
4_science

4_science

Apr 12, 2024
100 mg or 40-50 pills

I doubt it will work. You´ll vomit before since your body will try to get rid of poisonous dosage. If not it might take hours you´ll spend in possible psychosis and hallucinations and seizures. There have been deaths reported (benadryl challenge), but sucess rate is low.

Same with pain medicataion overdose. If it stays in it might take days. You risk severe Kidney and liver damage after failed attempt. Would not recommed.

Reactions: BrainShower, tomyumgoong and Forveleth
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
No, please don't take a bunch of Benedryl. Antihistamines are well known for causing many unpleasant side effects, including hallucinations, when taken in high amounts. Along with that, overdoses rarely end in death. You are more likely to give yourself organ damage than you are to die.

Reactions: BrainShower, Lostandlooking and Forveleth
EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
A person can die from as little as 1.2g of DPH. The higher the dose the higher chances of dying. However, I would strongly advise against DPH. Search for people using it recreationally and you will find out that it's very unpleasant.
100 mg or 40-50 pills
These numbers don't add up. 100mg is roughly the upper limit for therapeutic effect. I have also taken 200mg before and that's not anywhere near dying.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Forveleth
DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
I looked into this and tried 10 pills at one point as a test/to prove to myself that I could do it. It was actually quite pleasant, but I've heard higher doses are not.

It's the deadliest OTC fwiw, but the bar is low, very low.

Reactions: Forveleth
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Don't do it. If you don't die, and you will likely not die but feel terrible and you may hallucinate the hat man.

rowboat

rowboat

they/them
Apr 8, 2024
I bought 200 pills (5g) and tbh I'm not sure about it. That's why I'm combining it with FSH so if the benadryl doesn't kill me it'll at least make me high as fuck so I'll have an easier time with the FSH.

Reactions: Aprilfarewell4
B

BruhBruh

Apr 13, 2024
I bought 200 pills (5g) and tbh I'm not sure about it. That's why I'm combining it with FSH so if the benadryl doesn't kill me it'll at least make me high as fuck so I'll have an easier time with the FSH.
Sorry, silly question but what's FSH - Is it hanging?

T

tomyumgoong

Dec 22, 2023
Not in my experience. Just passed out, hallucinated, pissed myself, and ended up in the psychiatric hospital for a week. Whole lotta money wasted and drama caused for no reason. 0/10 would not recommend. Please consider other options. Best wishes.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
If it's over the counter (which it is in the US, I'm not sure what country you're in) it will not work. That's a good motto to live by.

Reactions: Ash