• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I_am_Lo

I_am_Lo

7th times the charm?
Apr 26, 2024
will a belt hold my weight? im 5'5 and around 40-50kg.. i didnt think about what id do if* my last plan failed, i dont have much money or resources so i have to think of something i can diy
i really only have a belt for hanging, and theres an assortment of prescription pills in the house, especially codiene, but im not sure on the statistics for codiene lethality or nsaid lethality, its also hard to find any information on suicide methods in the uk- even the scientific journals dont have any information, any statistics/facts on belt hanging ctb and codiene/nsaids ctb is super helpful- thank you

Attachments

• IMG_1457.jpeg
    IMG_1457.jpeg
    10.9 KB · Views: 0
phoebonebe

phoebonebe

bone bag tagged 'phoebe'
Sep 28, 2023
I'm thinking of using a belt as well. I think it depends on the material of the belt as well! I'm using my hello kitty belt for sure... Also I love mlp ...

• Love
Reactions: I_am_Lo
PhoenixPX

PhoenixPX

Apr 9, 2024
I think with your weight there won't be a problem.
A leather belt wil definitely be stronger but it's a bit sharp around the edges and won't be comfortable.

• Love
Reactions: I_am_Lo
I_am_Lo

I_am_Lo

7th times the charm?
Apr 26, 2024
I'm thinking of using a belt as well. I think it depends on the material of the belt as well! I'm using my hello kitty belt for sure... Also I love mlp ...
ahhhhh i love mlp sm, its a special interest of mine, and something i get bullied for a lot, despite never leaving the house, but im thinking of either using a leather belt or my trans belt- my other ones are weak second hand shein belts for aesthetic purposes
I think with your weight there won't be a problem.
A leather belt wil definitely be stronger but it's a bit sharp around the edges and won't be comfortable.
thank you sm, sorry for the late reply, i got really ill and ended up having to put everything on pause, ill most likely either use a leather or my trans belt (pretty high quality woven fabric) they seem the strongest of my belts and the easiest to sneak out, as i wear them both pretty regularly