• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

threeyearsueaside

threeyearsueaside

templeofthemorningstar
Feb 25, 2020
ctb soon. I want a one and done. Which is more reliable?

T

TheSuicidalEccentric

The universe is wonderful.
Feb 23, 2020
Either one is reliable, but I would personally choose the necktie.

T

TheSuicidalEccentric

Feb 23, 2020
Thank you. Can you explain your reasoning for that?

There isn't necessarily an important reasoning; I just find that with a necktie, you can tie a slipknot easier, it is smaller than a belt, etc.

A belt could also be used. I would try to experiment with both and see which one makes you more dizzy. Once you get the dizziness effect, it slowly intensifies and you go unconscious within twenty to thirty seconds.

I prefer a Nylon rope for partial suspension hanging over a belt and necktie (speaking from experience), but that is just me, and what works for me may not work well for you.

threeyearsueaside

threeyearsueaside

templeofthemorningstar
Feb 25, 2020
There isn't necessarily an important reasoning; I just find that with a necktie, you can tie a slipknot easier, it is smaller than a belt, etc.

A belt could also be used. I would try to experiment with both and see which one makes you more dizzy. Once you get the dizziness effect, it slowly intensifies and you go unconscious within twenty to thirty seconds.

I prefer a Nylon rope for partial suspension hanging over a belt and necktie (speaking from experience), but that is just me, and what works for me may not work well for you.
Thank you. I truly appreciate it.

Reactions: TheSuicidalEccentric
T

TheSuicidalEccentric

Feb 23, 2020
Thank you. I truly appreciate it.

No problem! I am happy to help in any way possible. If you have any questions about partial suspension, ask me. I have gone unconscious two times while doing it, and am a master at it.

threeyearsueaside

threeyearsueaside

templeofthemorningstar
Feb 25, 2020
No problem! I am happy to help in any way possible. If you have any questions about partial suspension, ask me. I have gone unconscious two times while doing it, and am a master at it.
Tell me about your method, in as much detail as you like.

Reactions: TheSuicidalEccentric
T

TheSuicidalEccentric

Feb 23, 2020
Tell me about your method, in as much detail as you like.

Here is my thread I wrote documenting all of my personal experience with it: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...on-hanging-tips-tricks-from-experience.32876/

Reactions: threeyearsueaside