• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sickworld

sickworld

Feb 2, 2024
I have two belts. I am 5´3 and weigh 102 lbs, Can I hang myself with the belts or would they break? I plan on connecting them so i can attach one side to my neck and other to a branch.

Reactions: sewycidial
sickworld

sickworld

Feb 2, 2024
Are you doing full or partial? If it's full suspension then I wouldn't advise it. They can work with partial but the leather ones tend to be too stiff and inflexible to be reliable compared with polyester or nylon belts. You're also gonna need to practice quite a lot for partial as too many of us on here are still struggling to get that to work and that's before you factor in SI.
Thank you so much!!

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I have two belts. I am 5´3 and weigh 102 lbs, Can I hang myself with the belts or would they break? I plan on connecting them so i can attach one side to my neck and other to a branch.
I advice against it. Whether for full or partial avoid using two separate items and joining them together to make one longer ligature.
Instead aim for one ligature material that is long enough on it's own.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori